Davis|Kuelthau has expanded its Commercial Litigation Team in the Fox Valley and greater Green Bay region with the addition of Senior Attorney Jason Just.
Danielle Bergner, a former managing partner at Michael Best and former chief operating officer for real estate firm J. Jeffers & Co., has joined the Milwaukee office of Hall, Render, Killian, Heath & Lyman.
Michael States will serve as the inaugural associate dean of Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion at the University of Wisconsin Law School.
Michael Best Strategies has acquired Capitol Consultants, a Wisconsin corporate strategy, economic development and government relations firm.
O'Neil, Cannon, Hollman, DeJong & Laing Attorneys Seth Dizard (Bankruptcy and Creditor Debtor Rights/Insolvency and Reorganization), Pete Faust (Mergers and Acquisitions), Greg Lyons (Litigation-Insurance) and Steve Slawinski (Construction) have been named by Best Lawyers® as the 2022 “Lawyer of the Year” in Milwaukee for their area of practice.
Gimbel, Reilly, Guerin & Brown has several lawyers listed in the special Best Lawyers in America September Litigation issue.
Gimbel, Reilly, Guerin & Brown has several lawyers named as 2022 Best Lawyers in America and Ones to Watch.
Foley & Lardner announced on Monday that Andrew Wronski has been named managing partner of the firm’s Milwaukee office. Wronski succeeds Linda Benfield, who had held the position since 2011 and was elevated to the firm’s Management Committee earlier this year. As managing partner, Wronski will work with nearly 300 lawyers and legal professionals in […]
O’Neil, Cannon, Hollman, DeJong & Laing has added Randall Ollie to its litigation practice group.
Stafford Rosenbaum has hired Isaac Brodkey as an associate at its Madison office.
Ross Kornowske has joined Davis|Kuelthau as an associate attorney on the firm's corporate team.
Ninth Judicial Administrative District Chief Judge Gregory Huber has been selected as chair of the Committee of Chief Judges.
- Marquette Law School to host Canadian Supreme Court justice
- Governor Evers takes action on three bills
- Appleton Alderperson Kristin Alfheim launches campaign for state Senate
- Judge sanctions attorney misled by AI
- Wisconsin Court of Appeals: WIAA acted arbitrarily and violated its own written appeal procedure
- DOJ addresses National Security risks and Data Security from groundbreaking Executive Order
- FBI: $15,000 reward for safe return of Elijah Vue
- Mother of missing Wisconsin boy, man her son was staying with charged with child neglect
- Redistricting experts submit $128K bill for review of Wisconsin legislative maps
- Person dies following exchange of gunfire after Green Bay police respond to disturbance
- Chiefs parade shooting could be a new test of expanded ‘stand your ground’ protections
- Milwaukee Police investigating battery of officer on Wisconsin Ave. downtown
- Power 30 Personal Injury Attorneys – Russell Nicolet
- Power 30 Personal Injury Attorneys – Benjamin Nicolet
- Power 30 Personal Injury Attorneys – Dustin T. Woehl
- Power 30 Personal Injury Attorneys – Katherine Metzger
- Power 30 Personal Injury Attorneys – Joseph Ryan
- Power 30 Personal Injury Attorneys – James M. Ryan
- Power 30 Personal Injury Attorneys – Dana Wachs
- Power 30 Personal Injury Attorneys – Mark L. Thomsen
- Power 30 Personal Injury Attorneys – Matthew Lein
- Power 30 Personal Injury Attorneys – Jeffrey A. Pitman
- Power 30 Personal Injury Attorneys – William Pemberton
- Power 30 Personal Injury Attorneys – Howard S. Sicula