A jury verdict has been reached in Joy Popke vs. Jarod Bedor (2020CV000206), a chiropractic malpractice case in Waupaca County.
Defense attorneys for James Lenz, who was facing up to 10 years in prison for federal conspiracy charges, were able to secure a not guilty verdict last month, following a two-week jury trial.
Type of action: Personal injury Vehicle Collision Injuries: Alleged – L5 disc herniation/aggravation Name of case: John Stewart McLaughlin v. Progressive Universal Insurance Company, Amanda L. Chukkala and West Bend Mutual Insurance Company Venue: Milwaukee County Case Number: 21-CV-3005. Name of judge or mediator: Judge Mary Kuhnmuench Special damages: Economic damages consisting of about $[...]
Embattled electronic cigarette-maker Juul Labs Inc. will pay $462 million to six states and the District of Columbia, marking the largest settlement the company has reached so far for its role in the youth vaping surge, New York Attorney General Letitia James said Wednesday.
A federal judge has ruled that a now-shuttered Wisconsin substance abuse center and its CEO owe the state and federal government more than $2 million in a Medicaid fraud case.
Hupy and Abraham's James Shilobrit has secured a settlement in a recent personal injury case.
Hupy and Abraham's Hannah Dockendorff recently won an $18,000 verdict.
Gimbel, Reilly, Guerin & Brown has won a verdict in FAMILY DOLLAR STORES OF WISCONSIN LLC and Lonnie McCaffety, Agent, Petitioners-Appellants, v. CITY OF MILWAUKEE and City of Milwaukee Common Council, Respondents-Respondents.
Two of the largest U.S. pharmacy chains, CVS Health and Walgreen Co., announced agreements in principle Wednesday to pay about $5 billion each to settle lawsuits nationwide over the toll of opioids, and a lawyer said Walmart is in discussions for a deal.
A 20-year-old Madison man should be awarded $1.1 million in a settlement agreement after surveillance video showed police repeatedly punching him in the head during a mental health crisis at a foster home in 2019, his attorneys said Friday.
The tattoos on Billie Stafford's hands — inspired by street art and full of references to her work helping prevent drug-related deaths — have become an indelible memorial to the friend who inked them and the opioid crisis that killed him in April.
Electronic cigarette maker Juul Labs has agreed to pay nearly $440 million to settle a two-year investigation by 33 states into the marketing of its high-nicotine vaping products, which have long been blamed for sparking a national surge in teen vaping.
- Chiefs parade shooting could be a new test of expanded ‘stand your ground’ protections
- Milwaukee Police investigating battery of officer on Wisconsin Ave. downtown
- Wis. Attorney General Kaul petitions Wis. Supreme Court to take abortion case
- Wisconsin State Patrol to conduct special enforcement to stop risky driving in Racine County
- Spotted Cow beer security fraud allegations dismissed by Court of Appeals
- Evers urges lawmakers to support compromise to release $125 Million to fight PFAS contaminants
- Wisconsin Supreme Court accepts two cases, denies several others
- Cyber crime expected to skyrocket (CHART)
- The Koch network, the Brewers, Kwik Trip: here’s who spent the most on lobbying in Wisconsin last year
- Family Dollar Stores LLC pleads guilty to holding consumer products under unsanitary conditions over rodent-infested warehouse
- Republican Wisconsin Senate candidate Hovde launches first campaign ad
- Police: 2 killed, 2 wounded in Milwaukee gunfire exchange
- Power 30 Personal Injury Attorneys – Russell Nicolet
- Power 30 Personal Injury Attorneys – Benjamin Nicolet
- Power 30 Personal Injury Attorneys – Dustin T. Woehl
- Power 30 Personal Injury Attorneys – Katherine Metzger
- Power 30 Personal Injury Attorneys – Joseph Ryan
- Power 30 Personal Injury Attorneys – James M. Ryan
- Power 30 Personal Injury Attorneys – Dana Wachs
- Power 30 Personal Injury Attorneys – Mark L. Thomsen
- Power 30 Personal Injury Attorneys – Matthew Lein
- Power 30 Personal Injury Attorneys – Jeffrey A. Pitman
- Power 30 Personal Injury Attorneys – William Pemberton
- Power 30 Personal Injury Attorneys – Howard S. Sicula