Metropolitan Milwaukee Fair Housing Council (MMFHC), the National Fair Housing Alliance (NFHA) and eight other fair housing organizations across the nation secured a settlement win against Redfin, a real estate broker based in Seattle.
In a judgment decision from U.S. Appellate Court Judge Michael Scudder, the court ruled in favor of attorney Mary Woehrer’s (Woehrer Law Office) client, awarding her $200,000 in damages for her medical malpractice claim.
Hupy and Abraham’s Hannah Dockendorff represented a woman who was attacked and injured by dogs in Waukesha.
A passenger involved in a vehicle collision was awarded $15,600 for her injuries.
Hannah Dockendorff of Hupy and Abraham reached a $25,000 settlement for a woman injured in a car crash.
A Union County jury has awarded $250,000 to a Marshville woman who was struck by a car while viewing Christmas lights.
A federal judge awarded more than $625,000 in attorneys’ fees and costs to a man who successfully sued a police officer who tasered him in his home, bringing the final award to nearly $1.3 million.
The Wisconsin Court of Appeals has agreed to cut in half the amount of prison wages the state was withholding from a prisoner convicted of robbery following a successful pro bono intervention by Gimbel, Reilly, Guerin & Brown.
A Wisconsin man whose foot was injured at a Garth Brooks concert in 2019 at U.S. Bank Stadium in Minneapolis has received a $1.25 million settlement, part of which will be paid by Minnesota Sports Facilities Authority, which oversees the stadium.
A $440,000 settlement was recently reached in a case involving a single-vehicle crash at the intersection of county highways CW and SC in Jefferson County.
Following a physician’s death in November 2019, the decedent’s partner provided an alleged will to his siblings indicating they would receive $100,000, a drastic difference from their understanding of their brother’s estate plans and an older will.
A $59,000 settlement has been reached after a city of Milwaukee car crash.
- Attorneys gather in Milwaukee for Diversity Counsel Program
- Alex Eichhorn, Tabak Law secures $5 million workers comp settlement
- Judge orders prison, probation in last sentencings tied to plot to kidnap Michigan governor
- Gov. Evers Seeks applicants for Racine County Circuit Court
- Man fires shotgun outside Jewish temple as Hanukkah begins and says ‘free Palestine’
- Russian spies charged after targeting journalists, military, and intelligence community
- Past State Bar of Wisconsin President Ralph Milton Cagle passed away Friday
- Evers signs Bipartisan reckless driving bill
- Former IRS Employee pleads guilty to money laundering
- Glendale man found guilty of killing his mother, Colorado man also guilty of killing grandmother
- Brady Street shooting lands 30-year-old in hospital, suspect at-large
- Wisconsin governor takes action on 51 Bills
- Power 30 Personal Injury Attorneys – Russell Nicolet
- Power 30 Personal Injury Attorneys – Benjamin Nicolet
- Power 30 Personal Injury Attorneys – Dustin T. Woehl
- Power 30 Personal Injury Attorneys – Katherine Metzger
- Power 30 Personal Injury Attorneys – Joseph Ryan
- Power 30 Personal Injury Attorneys – James M. Ryan
- Power 30 Personal Injury Attorneys – Dana Wachs
- Power 30 Personal Injury Attorneys – Mark L. Thomsen
- Power 30 Personal Injury Attorneys – Matthew Lein
- Power 30 Personal Injury Attorneys – Jeffrey A. Pitman
- Power 30 Personal Injury Attorneys – William Pemberton
- Power 30 Personal Injury Attorneys – Howard S. Sicula