A Milwaukee County jury has awarded nearly $550,000 to a woman hurt in a rear-end car crash. Attorneys Benjamin Wagner and Jesse Blocher of Habush Habush & Rottier represented the plaintiff. The crash happened in October 2015, and liability wasn’t contested, the firm said. The plaintiff had cervicalgia, migraines and fibromyalgia before the crash, and […]
The federal government has agreed to pay $1 million to the children of an Army veteran who froze to death after he was discharged from a Veterans Affairs hospital in Madison.
Wisconsin is part of a $188.6 million settlement with Boston Scientific Corporation to resolve allegations of deceptive marking of its surgical-mesh products for women.
The Wisconsin Department of Justice obtained a $65,000 judgment against two companies for violating state air pollution control laws with their metal shredder.
A Madison doctor has agreed to pay $110,000 to settle allegations that he wrote unnecessary opioid prescriptions.
Two dairy farms and a cheese cooperative have settled water pollution and wastewater violations for $190,000.
A Wisconsin manufacturing company will pay nearly $172,000 over violations of state air laws at its Janesville operation.
A factory farm in Kewaunee County has agreed to pay the state $144,000 to resolve pollution violations.
A California company has agreed to a $2.5 million settlement to resolve allegations that it had paid a marketing company to refer it genetic testing for Wisconsin nursing-home patients.
A company that makes fire-fighting foam containing so-called forever chemicals known as PFAS reached a $17.5 million settlement on Thursday with northern Wisconsin residents over contamination from the chemicals.
Wisconsin joined in a nationwide $86.3 million agreement with Nationstar Mortgage to resolve allegations that the company's practices caused problems for thousands of homeowners.
Hupy and Abraham attorney Ramzy Halaby has reached a $100,000 settlement for a client hurt in a Dane County car accident.
- EPA approves year-round sales of higher ethanol blend in Wisconsin, other states
- Former Black schools leader radio interview brings focus on race issues in Green Bay
- Parts of a Martin Luther King Jr. memorial in Denver have been stolen
- Right to contraception rejected by Wisconsin Assembly Republicans
- Planned Parenthood asks Wisconsin Supreme Court to find 1849 abortion law unconstitutional
- Alabama’s frozen embryo ruling is having its first effects
- Marquette Law School Poll: National survey shows Trump win over Biden
- Wisconsin school district releases tape of Black superintendent’s comments that led to resignation
- Evers signals he won’t sign bill to fight PFAS as legislative session nears end
- New York AG says she’ll seize Donald Trump’s property if he can’t pay $454 million civil fraud debt
- Federal student loans for nearly 153,000 borrowers are being automatically canceled, Biden says
- Wisconsin bills to fight ‘forever chemicals’ pollution, speed ballot counting in jeopardy
- Power 30 Personal Injury Attorneys – Russell Nicolet
- Power 30 Personal Injury Attorneys – Benjamin Nicolet
- Power 30 Personal Injury Attorneys – Dustin T. Woehl
- Power 30 Personal Injury Attorneys – Katherine Metzger
- Power 30 Personal Injury Attorneys – Joseph Ryan
- Power 30 Personal Injury Attorneys – James M. Ryan
- Power 30 Personal Injury Attorneys – Dana Wachs
- Power 30 Personal Injury Attorneys – Mark L. Thomsen
- Power 30 Personal Injury Attorneys – Matthew Lein
- Power 30 Personal Injury Attorneys – Jeffrey A. Pitman
- Power 30 Personal Injury Attorneys – William Pemberton
- Power 30 Personal Injury Attorneys – Howard S. Sicula