Webinars are a great way to share your knowledge on trending topics and become a thought leader in your industry!
This exclusive opportunity provides direct access to Wisconsin Law Journal’s top business leaders and decision makers.
- Webinar with topic and participants of your choice. Can be moderated by you or by our editor
- Full list of webinar sign-ups/attendees
- Print advertising in Wisconsin Law Journal promoting the webinar, with your logo, and a wrap up summary of the webinar in Wisconsin Law Journal following the live event date
- Co-branded emails to WLJ’s online subscriber database promoting the webinar
- Digital advertising on Wislawjournal.com’s homepage prior to and after the webinar date
- Promotion of the webinar through WLJ social media channels
- Other marketing opportunities customized as needed
For sponsorship opportunities or to submit a request to be a guest on the webinar, contact Christy Peterson at (414) 225-1830 or by email.
Join the Wisconsin Law Journal for a hot topic lunch hour of legal ethics on Friday the 13th. Ethics Nightmares presents an all new 1 hour live ethics webinar looking at attorney foibles, follies and faux pas with Facebook, Twitter and more. One EPR credit will be applied for this engaging and often humorous look at the practice of law.
Andrew Franklin is a longtime Milwaukee-area attorney who created the legal ethics series “Ethics Nightmares.” He has led legal ethics seminars for attorneys and lectured as adjunct faculty on topics of ethics, business law, and government. He is currently licensed in Wisconsin and Illinois.
PREVIOUSLY RECORDED WEBINARS