Attorney David V. Penn was admitted to the practice of law in Wisconsin in 1986 and practices law in northern Wisconsin.
Attorney Jeffrey Lee Murrell was admitted to practice law in Wisconsin in 1995 and practices in Milwaukee, Wisconsin.
The Supreme Court upheld the circuit court's decision to reject Father's request to withdraw his plea of no contest regarding one of the grounds stated in the State's petition to terminate Father's parental rights to his daughter.
The supreme court overturned the court of appeals' decision, which had reversed the circuit court's judgment affirming the State Claims Board's decision to grant the Appellant $25,000 in compensation after determining that the Appellant was innocent of the crime he was imprisoned for.
The Supreme Court upheld the circuit court's ruling that the Town of Buchanan's transportation utility fee (TUF) is considered a property tax and is subject to the Town's levy limit.
The Supreme Court overturned the circuit court's decision that denied the appellant's request for a jury trial when his involuntary commitment was extended by twelve months in Walworth County.
The supreme court reviews the recommendation of referee Charles H. Barr that the court declare Attorney William H. Green in default and suspend his license to practice law in Wisconsin for a period of two years for 24 counts of professional misconduct that arose out of six separate client matters.
The supreme court reviews referee Sue E. Bischel's recommendation that this court suspend Attorney Brian T. Stevens' license to practice law in Wisconsin for a period of 60 days and impose conditions on his practice of law thereafter.
The Supreme Court reversed the court of appeals' decision to overturn the Defendant's conviction for second-degree sexual assault.
In this appeal regarding a special assessment, the Supreme Court upheld the court of appeals' decision affirming the circuit court's dismissal of the Village of Mukwonago as a defendant due to improper service of a notice of appeal.
The Supreme Court reversed the court of appeals' decision, which upheld the circuit court's dismissal of a criminal complaint against the defendant on double jeopardy grounds.
The Supreme Court reversed the court of appeals' decision that upheld the circuit court's ruling to suppress the search results in a case.
- Trump Tower in Chicago sued for failed compliance with environmental laws
- Police chief suspended after raid
- FDA wants to regulate laboratory tests
- Owner of home health company convicted of $2.8M Medicare Fraud Scheme
- Justice Department awards $4.4 billion to support state, local, and Tribal public safety
- Wisconsin Senate committee votes against confirmation for four DNR policy board appointees
- Corn mill owners plead to federal charges in fatal explosion, will pay $11.25 million
- From bananas to baby socks, lawyers stick to routines before arguments
- Colleges should step up their diversity efforts after affirmative action ruling, the government says
- Wisconsin Supreme Court won’t hear longshot case trying to head off impeachment
- Havana Syndrome hits CIA, Congress in Wisconsin, Russia takes credit
- Wisconsin woman gets life without parole for killing and dismembering ex-boyfriend
- Evers appoints McElroy as Price County district attorney
- Evers appoints Ann Peacock to Dane County Circuit Court
- Michael Best appoints Sarah Alt to new role as chief process and AI officer
- Attorney Peter Baziano joins Murphy Desmond in its Business and Real Estate practice groups
- GRGB partner Karnes honored at Run for Justice
- DeWitt’s Miotke reappointed to SPD’s Board
- Hupy and Abraham wins award for ‘Behind the Handlebars’ video series
- Evers appoints trio to Milwaukee County Circuit Court
- Kubiak joins Amundsen Davis’ Business Litigation Service Group
- GRGB partners Jason Luczak, Nicole Masnica honored with Wisconsin Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers award
- Teuta Jonuzi, Joshua Hargrove promoted to equity partners at Tracey Wood & Associates
- Reinhart’s Taggatz joins International Association of Defense Counsel