The Daily Reporter and Wisconsin Law Journal will recognize individuals and organizations that are dedicated to diversity and inclusion.
All nominees must have demonstrated a significant contribution toward creating a diverse and inclusive business/academic/social community through the implementation of policies, procedures, initiatives, and/or programs in one or more of the following areas:
- Recruitment and retention of diverse employees/students/partners
- Fostering or creating opportunities within the business/academic/social community
- Encouraging diverse perspectives in their communities and/or organizations
- Creating a welcoming and supportive business/academic/social climate through efforts such as visibility, communication, and education
- Other areas critical to establishing inclusive excellence
- Promoting professionals of color in a significant and positive way
Nominate, by May 31, 2019, an individual or organization for the 2019 Diversity in Business Awards by writing 150 words or more about why he or she demonstrates diversity in the workplace.
Nomination Deadline: May 31, 2019