Graveen pled no contest, as a repeat offender, to one count of a vehicle operator fleeing or eluding an officer and one count of second-degree reckless endangerment.
In 1994, prior to the enactment of Truth in Sentencing, the circuit court sentenced Jardine to consecutive indeterminate prison terms totaling sixty years on convictions for attempted first-degree intentional homicide and four counts of first-degree sexual assault.
Jacobs appeals nonfinal orders denying his motions to dismiss seventeen felony bail jumping charges and his motion for reconsideration.
The State charged Shaughnessy with one count of second-degree sexual assault of a child and one count of sexual exploitation of a child.
In the spring of 2020, the State charged Lanning with several felony drug offenses in Burnett County case No. 2020CF153 and it filed a separate action against Lanning seeking forfeiture of drug-related money.
Russell, an orthopedic trauma surgeon who invented a range of products, including bone substitutes and surgical devices, was among a group of inventors who held shares in CelgenTek, a medical device company.
Biggs was the interim principal of Burke Elementary School on an at-will basis.
In May 2020, the Division of Milwaukee Child Protective Services (DMCPS) detained children Adam, born in May 2013, and Annie, born in April 2014, then ages seven and six, when they were found in a non-moving car with their parents passed out.
Zeb appeals an order extending his involuntary commitment pursuant to WIS. STAT. § 51.20 and an associated order for involuntary medication and treatment.
B.W. appeals an order of the circuit court terminating his parental rights to his son, Bob.
Steven Rembalski appeals the judgment that dismissed his negligence claim against John Plewa, Inc. and Pekin Insurance Company (Plewa).
Terry A.D. Strickland appeals from a judgment of conviction for two counts of first-degree reckless homicide, with use of a dangerous weapon following a jury trial.
- Wisconsin state Senate’s chief clerk, former Legislative Council attorney, resigns following undisclosed allegation
- Watchdog files open meetings lawsuit against secret panel studying Wisconsin justice’s impeachment
- McCarthy allies press GOP holdouts
- States expand Medicaid dental coverage
- Airbnb cracks down on bogus listings
- Hackers breach 2 Vegas casinos
- Solo vs. big law: Does size really matter?
- Wisconsin Court System’s director of public information officer retires abruptly
- New lawsuit launched over secret Vos impeachment investigation
- Federal judge rules for students with disabilities in age-cutoff case
- Wisconsin DNR board appointees tell Republican lawmakers they don’t support wolf population limit
- The most prevalent forms of cyber crime (CHART)
- Evers appoints McElroy as Price County district attorney
- Evers appoints Ann Peacock to Dane County Circuit Court
- Michael Best appoints Sarah Alt to new role as chief process and AI officer
- Attorney Peter Baziano joins Murphy Desmond in its Business and Real Estate practice groups
- GRGB partner Karnes honored at Run for Justice
- DeWitt’s Miotke reappointed to SPD’s Board
- Hupy and Abraham wins award for ‘Behind the Handlebars’ video series
- Evers appoints trio to Milwaukee County Circuit Court
- Kubiak joins Amundsen Davis’ Business Litigation Service Group
- GRGB partners Jason Luczak, Nicole Masnica honored with Wisconsin Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers award
- Teuta Jonuzi, Joshua Hargrove promoted to equity partners at Tracey Wood & Associates
- Reinhart’s Taggatz joins International Association of Defense Counsel