Kyle appeals an order for his involuntary medication and treatment pursuant to WIS. STAT. § 51.61(1)(g).
On the evening of January 17, 2020, Schultz was leaving the Bull Pen Bar in Eau Claire, Wisconsin, when he backed his vehicle into a truck parked behind him.
Dornbrook was convicted by a jury of incest and first-degree sexual assault of a child under age thirteen.
In 2018, Lewis pleaded guilty to two amended counts of second-degree reckless homicide by use of a dangerous weapon and one count of attempted armed robbery by use of force for the February 2017 shooting deaths of teenage brothers Trajan and Croshian Edwards.
Sills appeals from the judgment of conviction, entered upon a jury’s verdict, for one count of first-degree child sexual assault–sexual intercourse with a child under the age of thirteen.
Minor plaintiffs had their guardians purchase and activate DNA test kits from Ancestry.com.
After pulling over Johnson for driving with a suspended license, Sheriff’s Deputy Matthew Haber had his trained dog sniff around Johnson’s car.
Christophel was found guilty of knowingly attempting to persuade, induce, or entice a minor into sexual activity, based on his online interactions with an undercover federal agent posing as a 15-year-old girl.
Moorer, who faced charges of murder and attempted murder, asserted that his arrest lacked probable cause and contested the constitutionality of his pretrial detention.
This mass tort case involves approximately 170 plaintiffs, spread over several actions, all alleging injuries stemming from their exposure to white lead carbonate (“WLC”), a lead paint pigment.
Phillips, a U.S. representative from Minnesota and a declared Democratic presidential candidate, sought to be listed on Wisconsin's ballot after being included in New Hampshire's Democratic primary.
On November 9, 2022, the State filed a delinquency petition charging M.D.B., Jr. (hereinafter M.D.B.). with operating a motor vehicle without the owner’s consent.
- Milwaukee attorney loses law license in scathing Supreme Court decision
- Milwaukee City Attorney top deputy Odalo Ohiku resigns amid investigations
- Fox Valley man sentenced to 14½ years in Federal Prison for Fentanyl trafficking, firearms
- Fraudulent Wisconsin tax return preparer sentenced to prison
- Harris will tout apprenticeships in a swing state visit to Wisconsin
- FTC sues to block grocery store merger impacting Metro Market, Pick ‘n Save prices
- Shirtless US Senate candidate submerges himself in Wisconsin lake, issues challenge to opponent
- United Healthcare Group company hacked, new security concerns and billing delays
- Evers signs bill increasing out-of-state bow and crossbow deer hunting license fees
- Third person dies from Milwaukee shooting that injured 4
- Marquette Law School to host Canadian Supreme Court justice
- Governor Evers takes action on three bills
- Power 30 Personal Injury Attorneys – Russell Nicolet
- Power 30 Personal Injury Attorneys – Benjamin Nicolet
- Power 30 Personal Injury Attorneys – Dustin T. Woehl
- Power 30 Personal Injury Attorneys – Katherine Metzger
- Power 30 Personal Injury Attorneys – Joseph Ryan
- Power 30 Personal Injury Attorneys – James M. Ryan
- Power 30 Personal Injury Attorneys – Dana Wachs
- Power 30 Personal Injury Attorneys – Mark L. Thomsen
- Power 30 Personal Injury Attorneys – Matthew Lein
- Power 30 Personal Injury Attorneys – Jeffrey A. Pitman
- Power 30 Personal Injury Attorneys – William Pemberton
- Power 30 Personal Injury Attorneys – Howard S. Sicula