Bland appeals his judgment of conviction, entered upon guilty pleas, for two counts of possession of a firearm by a felon.
In June 2019, Rembalski entered into a contractual agreement with Plewa to remodel the kitchen and living room of Rembalski’s home.
Pruett filed a class action complaint alleging that WESTconsin Credit Union (WCU) had improperly charged and collected fees from its members.
Emanuel Harper appeals his convictions for one count of felon in possession of a firearm and two counts of felony bail jumping. On appeal, Harper contends that the State failed to present sufficient evidence during his jury trial to corroborate his confession to possessing a firearm.
According to the criminal complaint, in October 2015, Annie reported to police that Hesser had nonconsensual anal intercourse with her inside her car in a parking lot in Wausau, while their four-month-old daughter was present in the vehicle.
Pickens appeals a judgment, entered upon a jury’s verdicts, convicting him of attempted first-degree intentional homicide, party to a crime of attempted first-degree intentional homicide, and possession of a firearm by a felon.
The Keith M. Kuzelka Trust (the Keith Trust) appeals a judgment that: (1) voided a 2009 deed purporting to transfer real property to Keith Kuzelka and his brother; and (2) reverted ownership of the property to two other trusts that had acquired the property in 1995 by warranty deed.
Vidal-Martinez, a non-citizen, faced three arrests for driving under the influence.
The Shelbyville Post Office serves as the nearest and most prominent post office to Ellison's residence in the Indiana region.
Pacilio and Bases were both senior traders at the precious metals trading desk of Bank of America.
Prieto, a previously convicted felon, orchestrated a series of firearm transactions with a confidential source (CS).
In 2011, Price pleaded guilty to the crime of being a felon in possession of a firearm and was subsequently sentenced under the Armed Career Criminal Act (ACCA) to 15 years of imprisonment in high-security facilities.
- Judge dismisses liberal watchdog’s claims that Wisconsin impeachment panel violated open meeting law
- Milwaukee casting foundry sentenced for violating Clean Water Act
- IRS delays rules for payment apps’ users
- Judge cites handwritten will and awards real estate to Aretha Franklin’s sons
- Kenosha man gets life in prison for fatally stabbing his father, stepmother with a machete in 2021
- Official who posted ‘ballot selfie’ in Wisconsin has felony charge dismissed
- Federal court rules brokerage firm breached 1994 contract
- County sued over death of pet dog shot by police
- Illinois taxpayers to foot $160 million bill to keep migrants warm in Chicago as winter approaches
- Report says Wisconsin Gov. Tony Evers used alternate email under name of Hall of Fame pitcher
- Voir dire begins in federal jury trial of man allegedly shot by four Milwaukee officers
- Court denies revocation of adoption
- Power 30 Personal Injury Attorneys – Russell Nicolet
- Power 30 Personal Injury Attorneys – Benjamin Nicolet
- Power 30 Personal Injury Attorneys – Dustin T. Woehl
- Power 30 Personal Injury Attorneys – Katherine Metzger
- Power 30 Personal Injury Attorneys – Joseph Ryan
- Power 30 Personal Injury Attorneys – James M. Ryan
- Power 30 Personal Injury Attorneys – Dana Wachs
- Power 30 Personal Injury Attorneys – Mark L. Thomsen
- Power 30 Personal Injury Attorneys – Matthew Lein
- Power 30 Personal Injury Attorneys – Jeffrey A. Pitman
- Power 30 Personal Injury Attorneys – William Pemberton
- Power 30 Personal Injury Attorneys – Howard S. Sicula