The Wisconsin Law Journal is searching for the state’s unsung legal heroes.
Lawyers in Wisconsin do outstanding work. But where would they be without the members of their support staff who work hard behind the scenes to get it all done?
The Wisconsin Law Journal is honored to once again present Unsung Heroes in 2020, with a special publication and an awards luncheon.
This year’s categories consist of but are not limited to:
- Court Clerk(s) of the Year
- Firm Administrator(s) of the Year
- Human Resources Provider(s) of the Year
- IT Specialist(s) of the Year
- Law Librarian(s) of the Year
- Legal Community Service(s) of the Year
- Marketing Provider(s) of the Year
- Legal Secretary(s) of the Year
- Paralegal(s) of the Year
- Lifetime Achievement
- Pro Bono Provider(s) of the Year
Nominate a deserving candidate by October 9, 2020.
If you would like to nominate a person, company or organization in a different category, please submit that suggestion along with your nomination, as award categories are subject to change.
Description of nominee must be MORE THAN 150 words! More info is better as winners are completely based off the nominations!
Nomination Deadline: October 2, 2020
Event Date: December 10th, 2020
Location: Virtual Event