BACK BY POPULAR DEMAND: Unsung Heroes 2018
The Wisconsin Law Journal is searching for the state’s unsung legal heroes.
Lawyers in Wisconsin do outstanding work. But where would they be without the members of their support staff who work hard behind the scenes to get it all done?
That’s why, back by popular demand, the Wisconsin Law Journal is honored to once again present Unsung Heroes in 2018, with a special publication and an awards luncheon December 5.
This year’s categories consist of but are not limited to:
- Court Clerk(s) of the Year
- Firm Administrator(s) of the Year
- Human Resources Provider(s) of the Year
- IT Specialist(s) of the Year
- Law Librarian(s) of the Year
- Legal Community Service(s) of the Year
- Marketing Provider(s) of the Year
- Legal Secretary(s) of the Year
- Paralegal(s) of the Year
- Lifetime Achievement
- Pro Bono Provider(s) of the Year
Nominate a deserving candidate by October 6!
If you would like to nominate a person, company or organization in a different category, please submit that suggestion along with your nomination, as award categories are subject to change.
Description of nominee must be MORE THAN 150 words! More info is better as winners are completely based off the nominations!
You can also submit a hard copy if preferred, to:
The Daily Reporter
225 E. Michigan St., Suite 540, Milwaukee, WI 53202
Questions? Call 414-225-1803 or email email@example.com
Save the date
December 5, 2018