If you've ever Googled "watches" or "shoes" on your work or home computer then later that day scrolled through Facebook on your phone, odds are you see ads for the same product. And it's no coincidence.
Reauthorizing Section 702 of the Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Act is a national security imperative
The FBI has used these 702 queries to uncover the kidnapping and assassination plots of a foreign government in time to save victims
Legalizing marijuana in Wisconsin would recognize reality: Cannabis has gone mainstream.
Inflation Reduction Act saving Wisconsinites hundreds of dollars, investing $2.9 billion in Wisconsin’s infrastructure
What is the definition of winning? “Win” has a clear meaning in sports, but what about in Law?
Impact of U.S. Supreme Court’s Affirmative Action Decision on Private Employer DEI Programs and Recommendations for Employers
Even following the Supreme Court’s decision in SFFA, and despite the AG letter and similar actions by individual legislators, employers can continue to increase diversity in their workforces and set aspirational goals with respect to diversity, equity, and inclusion without running afoul of federal, state, and local anti-discrimination laws.
"The Holocaust was unique in human history, and while we encourage visitors to be empowered to apply what they've learned, we never make comparisons between the Holocaust and modern day events."
With the pandemic behind us, it seems like a good time to look at updated numbers.
Over time, PFAS was added to millions of everyday products: shampoo, dental floss, cosmetics, clothes, carpeting, sofas, pizza boxes, food wrappers, cookware and rain gear.
Resign Sen. Johnson, Wisconsin doesn't have the time for your hate.
The concept of serving beyond one’s “use by” date is not limited to judges.
- Owner of home health company convicted of $2.8M Medicare Fraud Scheme
- Justice Department awards $4.4 billion to support state, local, and Tribal public safety
- Wisconsin Senate committee votes against confirmation for four DNR policy board appointees
- Corn mill owners plead to federal charges in fatal explosion, will pay $11.25 million
- From bananas to baby socks, lawyers stick to routines before arguments
- Colleges should step up their diversity efforts after affirmative action ruling, the government says
- Wisconsin Supreme Court won’t hear longshot case trying to head off impeachment
- Havana Syndrome hits CIA, Congress in Wisconsin, Russia takes credit
- Wisconsin woman gets life without parole for killing and dismembering ex-boyfriend
- Judge rules Donald Trump defrauded banks, insurers as he built real estate empire
- Wisconsin sues Amazon for illegally maintaining monopoly power
- Wisconsin state Senate’s chief clerk, former Legislative Council attorney, resigns following undisclosed allegation
- Evers appoints McElroy as Price County district attorney
- Evers appoints Ann Peacock to Dane County Circuit Court
- Michael Best appoints Sarah Alt to new role as chief process and AI officer
- Attorney Peter Baziano joins Murphy Desmond in its Business and Real Estate practice groups
- GRGB partner Karnes honored at Run for Justice
- DeWitt’s Miotke reappointed to SPD’s Board
- Hupy and Abraham wins award for ‘Behind the Handlebars’ video series
- Evers appoints trio to Milwaukee County Circuit Court
- Kubiak joins Amundsen Davis’ Business Litigation Service Group
- GRGB partners Jason Luczak, Nicole Masnica honored with Wisconsin Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers award
- Teuta Jonuzi, Joshua Hargrove promoted to equity partners at Tracey Wood & Associates
- Reinhart’s Taggatz joins International Association of Defense Counsel