Dennis S. Lendowski was walking to a relative’s house when he slipped and fell on a patch of ice on a public sidewalk abutting a building located at 3946 South Howell Avenue in Milwaukee.
Jeffrey Clemons went to the Barron County Sheriff’s Department on June 5, 2019, to report that his former wife, Lindsey Lundequam, and her daughter, Johanna Survila, were following and chasing him in violation of a restraining order.
Tam was involved in a scheme aimed at funneling illicit funds derived from Mexican drug traffickers' narcotics deals through Chinese bank accounts.
Gnutek alleged that he was wrongfully terminated from his position as a Gaming Senior Special Agent with the Illinois Gaming Board.
In 2017, White was actively involved in a series of armed robberies in Indianapolis, primarily serving as a lookout for his coconspirators.
When a jewelry store in Chicago opened its doors, Diggs and two other individuals emerged from a Lexus SUV displaying Michigan license plates.
C.B., a minor, grapples with generalized anxiety disorder, depression, and ADHD. During the 2017-2018 school year, the Brownsburg School Corporation identified C.B. as eligible for accommodations under the Rehabilitation Act.
Hirlston held the position of Optical Manager at a Costco store for several years, despite having lifelong disabilities that made bending, walking, and standing difficult for her.
Uulu, residing in Kyrgyzstan with his wife and children, became affiliated with an opposition party.
Attorney David V. Penn was admitted to the practice of law in Wisconsin in 1986 and practices law in northern Wisconsin.
C.D. appeals an order terminating her parental rights to her daughter, E.D.C.D. On appeal, C.D. argues that the circuit court erroneously exercised its discretion when the court: (1) entered a default judgment against C.D.; (2) denied C.D.’s request for new counsel; and (3) denied C.D.’s request to proceed with counsel of her choice.
This appeal involves the amount of just compensation that Kenneth and Doreen Stankowski were entitled to receive following a taking of their property by the City of Wausau.
- Marquette Law School Poll: National survey shows Trump win over Biden
- Wisconsin school district releases tape of Black superintendent’s comments that led to resignation
- Evers signals he won’t sign bill to fight PFAS as legislative session nears end
- New York AG says she’ll seize Donald Trump’s property if he can’t pay $454 million civil fraud debt
- Federal student loans for nearly 153,000 borrowers are being automatically canceled, Biden says
- Wisconsin bills to fight ‘forever chemicals’ pollution, speed ballot counting in jeopardy
- DA asks Wisconsin Supreme Court to decide abortion lawsuit without lower court ruling
- Senate votes to reject Evers appointees
- Wisconsin to get $24M after arbitration win in dispute with cigarette manufacturers
- Welcome to the ‘Hotel California’ case: The trial over handwritten lyrics to an Eagles classic
- California judge under investigation for alleged antisemitism and ethical violations
- Driver in Milwaukee crash that killed 5 people gets 25 years in prison
- Power 30 Personal Injury Attorneys – Russell Nicolet
- Power 30 Personal Injury Attorneys – Benjamin Nicolet
- Power 30 Personal Injury Attorneys – Dustin T. Woehl
- Power 30 Personal Injury Attorneys – Katherine Metzger
- Power 30 Personal Injury Attorneys – Joseph Ryan
- Power 30 Personal Injury Attorneys – James M. Ryan
- Power 30 Personal Injury Attorneys – Dana Wachs
- Power 30 Personal Injury Attorneys – Mark L. Thomsen
- Power 30 Personal Injury Attorneys – Matthew Lein
- Power 30 Personal Injury Attorneys – Jeffrey A. Pitman
- Power 30 Personal Injury Attorneys – William Pemberton
- Power 30 Personal Injury Attorneys – Howard S. Sicula