The Supreme Court overturned the circuit court's decision, which denied the petitioner's request for postconviction relief in a case involving a challenge to a condition of extended supervision and probation.
This is an insurance dispute over damages allegedly caused by the deficient construction of an in-ground pool.
Trustee Jan Miller serves on the Village Board of Lyndon Station.
This case raises two issues.
Anderson petitioned for review of a court of appeals decision, State v. Anderson, No. 2020AP819-CR, unpublished slip op. (Wis. Ct. App. Mar. 16, 2021), that affirmed the circuit court's order authorizing the involuntary administration of medication to restore Anderson's competency.
This is a review of certain evidentiary determinations and other related issues following a jury verdict in a legal malpractice trial.
The State filed a criminal complaint charging Rector with ten counts of possession of child pornography in violation of Wis.
When the Wisconsin Constitution was adopted in 1848, it included a process enabling amendments—— an act the people of Wisconsin have seen fit to do almost 150 times.
Defendant was charged with sexually assaulting his son, T.A.J., and his daughter. Citing Shiffra, Defendant sought in camera review of T.A.J.'s mental health and counseling records.
The petitioner, Gahl holds health care power of attorney for his uncle, Zingsheim.
In the fall of 2017, Weiss, a detective for the Department, allegedly accessed sensitive information via the Green Bay Electronic Records Program (GERP) regarding two sexual assault cases that the Department was investigating.
Attorney Rosin was a lawyer at an intellectual property firm, formed a Wisconsin limited liability company dedicated to providing patent law services (hereafter, “the Wisconsin LLC”).
- Corn mill owners plead to federal charges in fatal explosion, will pay $11.25 million
- From bananas to baby socks, lawyers stick to routines before arguments
- Colleges should step up their diversity efforts after affirmative action ruling, the government says
- Wisconsin Supreme Court won’t hear longshot case trying to head off impeachment
- Havana Syndrome hits CIA, Congress in Wisconsin, Russia takes credit
- Wisconsin woman gets life without parole for killing and dismembering ex-boyfriend
- Judge rules Donald Trump defrauded banks, insurers as he built real estate empire
- Wisconsin sues Amazon for illegally maintaining monopoly power
- Wisconsin state Senate’s chief clerk, former Legislative Council attorney, resigns following undisclosed allegation
- Watchdog files open meetings lawsuit against secret panel studying Wisconsin justice’s impeachment
- McCarthy allies press GOP holdouts
- States expand Medicaid dental coverage
- Evers appoints McElroy as Price County district attorney
- Evers appoints Ann Peacock to Dane County Circuit Court
- Michael Best appoints Sarah Alt to new role as chief process and AI officer
- Attorney Peter Baziano joins Murphy Desmond in its Business and Real Estate practice groups
- GRGB partner Karnes honored at Run for Justice
- DeWitt’s Miotke reappointed to SPD’s Board
- Hupy and Abraham wins award for ‘Behind the Handlebars’ video series
- Evers appoints trio to Milwaukee County Circuit Court
- Kubiak joins Amundsen Davis’ Business Litigation Service Group
- GRGB partners Jason Luczak, Nicole Masnica honored with Wisconsin Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers award
- Teuta Jonuzi, Joshua Hargrove promoted to equity partners at Tracey Wood & Associates
- Reinhart’s Taggatz joins International Association of Defense Counsel