Reinhart Boerner Van Deuren Shareholder Bridget Hubing recently won a case that will have a major impact on the title industry.
A Waukesha restoration contractor has agreed to pay $140,000 to settle a federal lawsuit alleging racial harassment and retaliation.
A jury awarded a Wisconsin-based graphic artist $3,980,533.30 in damages for infringed illustrations.
Totaling $832,944, 16 private employers have been ordered to pay civil penalties as part of a settlement agreement, the U.S. Department of Justice announced Monday.
A team of Michael Best attorneys led by John Scheller secured over $100 million verdict for Raffel Systems this month.
Citing a March verdict, the Wisconsin Court of Appeals agreed once again the percentage of prison wages the state can withhold from a convicted inmate, affirming a Dane County Circuit Court decision.
A national meatpacking company with a facility in Green Bay has agreed to pay about $15,000 to settle allegations of unsafe practices during the early days of the COVID-19 pandemic sickened and killed Wisconsin workers.
The Minneapolis City Council has approved $1.2 million in legal settlements with two people injured by police during protests following the death of George Floyd at the hands of officers two years ago.
In a multi-state effort, Wisconsin will receive $325,247 as part of Ford Motor Company’s $19.2 million false advertising settlement, Attorney General Josh Kaul announced Tuesday.
A De Pere family with high-risk autistic children can now build their backyard fence, a judge ruled.
The Wisconsin Supreme Court has affirmed a court of appeals decision for a wrongful death suit. The ruling came Friday after the defendants filed a petition for review with the high court following the appeal decision in favor of plaintiff Kim Andruss in Estate of Oros v. Divine Savior Healthcare, Inc.
The Wisconsin Department of Justice secured $2,370,000 from the owner of TurboTax, Intuit Inc. (Intuit), for deceiving consumers into paying for tax services that should have been free.
- Attorneys gather in Milwaukee for Diversity Counsel Program
- Alex Eichhorn, Tabak Law secures $5 million workers comp settlement
- Judge orders prison, probation in last sentencings tied to plot to kidnap Michigan governor
- Gov. Evers Seeks applicants for Racine County Circuit Court
- Man fires shotgun outside Jewish temple as Hanukkah begins and says ‘free Palestine’
- Russian spies charged after targeting journalists, military, and intelligence community
- Past State Bar of Wisconsin President Ralph Milton Cagle passed away Friday
- Evers signs Bipartisan reckless driving bill
- Former IRS Employee pleads guilty to money laundering
- Glendale man found guilty of killing his mother, Colorado man also guilty of killing grandmother
- Brady Street shooting lands 30-year-old in hospital, suspect at-large
- Wisconsin governor takes action on 51 Bills
- Power 30 Personal Injury Attorneys – Russell Nicolet
- Power 30 Personal Injury Attorneys – Benjamin Nicolet
- Power 30 Personal Injury Attorneys – Dustin T. Woehl
- Power 30 Personal Injury Attorneys – Katherine Metzger
- Power 30 Personal Injury Attorneys – Joseph Ryan
- Power 30 Personal Injury Attorneys – James M. Ryan
- Power 30 Personal Injury Attorneys – Dana Wachs
- Power 30 Personal Injury Attorneys – Mark L. Thomsen
- Power 30 Personal Injury Attorneys – Matthew Lein
- Power 30 Personal Injury Attorneys – Jeffrey A. Pitman
- Power 30 Personal Injury Attorneys – William Pemberton
- Power 30 Personal Injury Attorneys – Howard S. Sicula