Foley & Lardner has announced the election and elevation of Eric Hatchell, James McParland, Lynn Parins, Garrett Bishop, Kristina Matic, Alexander Neuworth and Peter Tomasi to partner status.
Nick Welle, a partner at Foley & Lardner, has been named to the United Way's Philanthropic 5 list.
Three attorneys from Foley & Lardner's Milwaukee office have been newly appointed to leadership positions in the American Bar Association's Section of Antitrust Law for the 2022-2023 term.
Gruber Law Offices, Foley & Lardner and Hupy and Abraham helped to sponsor the Wisconsin Humane Society’s annual Pet Walk in downtown Milwaukee on Saturday at Veterans Park.
Attorney Mike Lappin is joining the senior leadership team at Network Health, the health insurer announced Wednesday.
Milwaukee area firms are showing support for the Wisconsin Humane Society’s Pet Walk Milwaukee.
Following a federal judge’s ruling last week, striking down the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention’s (CDC’s) mask mandate in airports and other public transportation settings nationwide, the agency’s ability to impose future restrictions is in doubt.
For the past several years, the Wisconsin Department of Natural Resources (“WDNR”) has engaged in a multi-media effort to regulate the class of chemicals commonly referred to as “forever chemicals” in waters and soils in the state.
The next generation of attorneys have already started their work.
Stemming from a middle school LEGO League project, a group of now-high school students has signed their first patent with the help of a Milwaukee-area law firm.
Foley & Lardner Milwaukee headquarters will soon begin its annual Street Law program in partnership with the national Boys and Girls Club of America.
Adam Schurle has joined Foley & Lardner as a partner in its Taxation Practice Group and member of the Energy Sector. He will be based out of Foley’s Milwaukee office.
- Voir dire begins in federal jury trial of man allegedly shot by four Milwaukee officers
- Court denies revocation of adoption
- Judge asked to block part of a North Dakota abortion law
- UnitedHealth suit alleges faulty AI led to denied claims
- Animal welfare advocates file lawsuit challenging Wisconsin’s new wolf management plan
- Ex-officer Derek Chauvin, convicted in George Floyd’s killing, stabbed in prison, AP source says
- Wisconsin Attorney General announces $100,000 water pollution settlement
- Milwaukee man sentenced to 30 year bifurcated prison term as ringleader of $9.6 million cocaine conspiracy
- Gov. Evers Grants 82 Pardons, Bringing Total Pardons Granted to 1,111
- Wisconsin District Attorneys’ Association recognizes work of state prosecutors
- Madison man gets 40 years for killing ex-girlfriend, whose body was found under pile of furniture
- Democrats urge Wisconsin Supreme Court to overturn Republican-drawn legislative maps
- Power 30 Personal Injury Attorneys – Russell Nicolet
- Power 30 Personal Injury Attorneys – Benjamin Nicolet
- Power 30 Personal Injury Attorneys – Dustin T. Woehl
- Power 30 Personal Injury Attorneys – Katherine Metzger
- Power 30 Personal Injury Attorneys – Joseph Ryan
- Power 30 Personal Injury Attorneys – James M. Ryan
- Power 30 Personal Injury Attorneys – Dana Wachs
- Power 30 Personal Injury Attorneys – Mark L. Thomsen
- Power 30 Personal Injury Attorneys – Matthew Lein
- Power 30 Personal Injury Attorneys – Jeffrey A. Pitman
- Power 30 Personal Injury Attorneys – William Pemberton
- Power 30 Personal Injury Attorneys – Howard S. Sicula