In a sold-out networking event Thursday, the Association for Women Lawyers hosted a wine tasting with the State Bar of Wisconsin at The Ruby Tap in Wauwatosa.
The Association for Women Lawyers Foundation is accepting applications for its 2021 scholarships supporting female law students.
The Association for Women Lawyers found a way to preserve the celebration and camaraderie of Women Judges’ Night with its first “When There 9K” run/walk.
The deadline for the annual Association for Women Lawyers Foundation scholarship applications is on Monday.
The Association for Women Lawyers is seeking applicants for scholarships.
The Associated General Contractors of Greater Milwaukee has announced that Nathan Jurowski has been appointed to the Building Trades United Pension Trust Fund by the AGC Board of Directors.
Ross Anderson, Richard Lewandowski,Philip Miller,Whyte Hirschboeck Dudek,Terry Johnson,Goldstein Law Group,Michael King, Julia Schuster,Kim Wynn,Patrick Schoen,Jeff Peelen,Daniel Radler,Jack Cook,Rebecca Speckhard,Elizabeth Orelup,Daniel Ark, Jonathan Hackbarth, Ryan Lovitz, Patrick Murphy, Valerie Vidal,Michael Hupy,Association for Women Lawyers,Joan Kessler,Nancy Joseph,Kristin Bergstrom,Hupy an[...]
The Association for Women Lawyers has announced its new Board of Directors.
The Association for Women Lawyers is accepting scholarship applications.
Steven Kruzel joined Quarles & Brady LLP’s Milwaukee office as an associate in the labor and employment practice group.
Since her first year in law school, Sheila Heitzig has been working to help women.
Milwaukee attorney Debbie Krukowski credits her interest in the law to her father, a founding partner of Krukowski & Costello SC.
- Solo vs. big law: Does size really matter?
- Wisconsin Court System’s director of public information officer retires abruptly
- New lawsuit launched over secret Vos impeachment investigation
- Federal judge rules for students with disabilities in age-cutoff case
- Wisconsin DNR board appointees tell Republican lawmakers they don’t support wolf population limit
- The most prevalent forms of cyber crime (CHART)
- Money laundering complaint filed against Justice Protasiewicz by convicted felon, election denier, alleged stalker
- Gov. Evers continues to seek applicants for Barron County Circuit Court
- GOP, Garland clash at hearing
- Bipartisan group of Wisconsin lawmakers propose ranked-choice voting and top-five primaries
- Wisconsin Ethics Commission staff leakers face 9 months prison, $10,000 fine
- Republican legislators fail to respond to child care crisis survey
- Evers appoints McElroy as Price County district attorney
- Evers appoints Ann Peacock to Dane County Circuit Court
- Michael Best appoints Sarah Alt to new role as chief process and AI officer
- Attorney Peter Baziano joins Murphy Desmond in its Business and Real Estate practice groups
- GRGB partner Karnes honored at Run for Justice
- DeWitt’s Miotke reappointed to SPD’s Board
- Hupy and Abraham wins award for ‘Behind the Handlebars’ video series
- Evers appoints trio to Milwaukee County Circuit Court
- Kubiak joins Amundsen Davis’ Business Litigation Service Group
- GRGB partners Jason Luczak, Nicole Masnica honored with Wisconsin Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers award
- Teuta Jonuzi, Joshua Hargrove promoted to equity partners at Tracey Wood & Associates
- Reinhart’s Taggatz joins International Association of Defense Counsel