DCI is leading this investigation and is assisted by the Mequon Police Department, Ozaukee County Emergency Management, Wisconsin State Crime Lab, and a DCI Crime Response Specialist.
Mequon Police and the Ozaukee County Special Response Team responded to a call for a neighbor dispute involving a firearm on Wednesday that results in a fatal shooting. No law enforcement officials were injured.
Wisconsin is the first state to implement regionally based CIRTs on a statewide basis.
Officials share success stories how Wisconsin tax dollars have been put to good use keeping Wisconsinites safe through law enforcement partnerships and the fusion center.
Attorney General Kaul Releases Update in Advance of Two-Year Anniversary of Clergy and Faith Leader Abuse Initiative
After Wisconsin DOJ receives a report of abuse, a victim specialist evaluates the report to determine what follow up is appropriate.
General Attorney Josh Kaul joined 24 other attorneys general to file an amicus brief after a Texas judge's decision threatened to block access to medical abortions.
Authorities on Monday identified two police officers and a man who were all killed in a shootout during a weekend traffic stop in northwestern Wisconsin.
Wisconsin Attorney General Josh Kaul announced the Spring 2023 class of 20 new special agents are joining the Department of Justice (DOJ) Division of Criminal Investigation (DCI)
The Wisconsin Department of Justice is leading an investigation into the fatal shooting of a man by a sheriff's deputy.
Attorney General Josh Kaul announced Friday the appointment of Steve Wagner to serve as the Division of Law Enforcement Services (DLES) Administrator.
The Wisconsin Department of Justice secured $2,370,000 from the owner of TurboTax, Intuit Inc. (Intuit), for deceiving consumers into paying for tax services that should have been free.
Attorney General Josh Kaul's investigation into clergy abuse has generated about 200 reports and one criminal case in the year since it was launched, state Department of Justice officials said Tuesday.
- Wisconsin Assembly approves increases in out-of-state outdoor license fees to help close deficit
- Assembly OKs bill to suspend doe hunting in northern Wisconsin in attempt to regrow herd
- Wisconsin lawmakers OK bill to tackle forever chemicals pollution, but governor isn’t on board
- A man accused of stabbing another passenger on a Seattle to Las Vegas flight charged with assault
- Could gunowners face charges if kids access unlocked weapons? State laws differ
- EPA approves year-round sales of higher ethanol blend in Wisconsin, other states
- Former Black schools leader radio interview brings focus on race issues in Green Bay
- Parts of a Martin Luther King Jr. memorial in Denver have been stolen
- Right to contraception rejected by Wisconsin Assembly Republicans
- Planned Parenthood asks Wisconsin Supreme Court to find 1849 abortion law unconstitutional
- Alabama’s frozen embryo ruling is having its first effects
- Marquette Law School Poll: National survey shows Trump win over Biden
- Power 30 Personal Injury Attorneys – Russell Nicolet
- Power 30 Personal Injury Attorneys – Benjamin Nicolet
- Power 30 Personal Injury Attorneys – Dustin T. Woehl
- Power 30 Personal Injury Attorneys – Katherine Metzger
- Power 30 Personal Injury Attorneys – Joseph Ryan
- Power 30 Personal Injury Attorneys – James M. Ryan
- Power 30 Personal Injury Attorneys – Dana Wachs
- Power 30 Personal Injury Attorneys – Mark L. Thomsen
- Power 30 Personal Injury Attorneys – Matthew Lein
- Power 30 Personal Injury Attorneys – Jeffrey A. Pitman
- Power 30 Personal Injury Attorneys – William Pemberton
- Power 30 Personal Injury Attorneys – Howard S. Sicula