A former juvenile court judge in Wisconsin has reached a deal with prosecutors to resolve a host of child pornography charges filed against him earlier this year.
The state Department of Justice has finished handing out $100 million in grants to bolster school safety, the agency announced Thursday.
Three high-level state Justice Department administrators likely didn't contribute to a hostile workplace environment, according to newly released department records.
The Legislature's budget-writing committee is set this week to consider whether to buy body cameras for state Capitol police officers.
The Wisconsin Department of Justice said Tuesday its Division of Criminal Investigation is heading up a homicide investigation in Iowa County.
The state Department of Justice has launched a sweeping investigation of sexual assault in Catholic churches and orders across Wisconsin, Attorney General Josh Kaul announced Tuesday.
The Wisconsin Department of Justice is setting up a tracking system to trace the status of sexual assault evidence kits in effort to ensure they're processed quickly, Attorney General Josh Kaul announced on Wednesday.
Milwaukee County Circuit Court Judge Brett Blomme has been arrested on tentative charges of possession of child pornography, the Wisconsin Department of Justice announced on Monday.
The Wisconsin Department of Justice obtained a $65,000 judgment against two companies for violating state air pollution control laws with their metal shredder.
Wisconsin's Joint Committee on Finance has approved three settlements and the Wisconsin Department of Justice's request for dismissal of a multi-state lawsuit over post-office policies.
A Wisconsin manufacturing company will pay nearly $172,000 over violations of state air laws at its Janesville operation.
More than a third of Wisconsin law enforcement agencies that responded to a new survey said they don't use body cameras, according to findings released Thursday.
- Milwaukee attorney loses law license in scathing Supreme Court decision
- Wisconsin Supreme Court rejects Democrats’ congressional redistricting challenge
- Milwaukee City Attorney top deputy Odalo Ohiku resigns amid investigations
- Fox Valley man sentenced to 14½ years in Federal Prison for Fentanyl trafficking, firearms
- Fraudulent Wisconsin tax return preparer sentenced to prison
- Harris will tout apprenticeships in a swing state visit to Wisconsin
- FTC sues to block grocery store merger impacting Metro Market, Pick ‘n Save prices
- Shirtless US Senate candidate submerges himself in Wisconsin lake, issues challenge to opponent
- United Healthcare Group company hacked, new security concerns and billing delays
- Evers signs bill increasing out-of-state bow and crossbow deer hunting license fees
- Third person dies from Milwaukee shooting that injured 4
- Marquette Law School to host Canadian Supreme Court justice
- Power 30 Personal Injury Attorneys – Russell Nicolet
- Power 30 Personal Injury Attorneys – Benjamin Nicolet
- Power 30 Personal Injury Attorneys – Dustin T. Woehl
- Power 30 Personal Injury Attorneys – Katherine Metzger
- Power 30 Personal Injury Attorneys – Joseph Ryan
- Power 30 Personal Injury Attorneys – James M. Ryan
- Power 30 Personal Injury Attorneys – Dana Wachs
- Power 30 Personal Injury Attorneys – Mark L. Thomsen
- Power 30 Personal Injury Attorneys – Matthew Lein
- Power 30 Personal Injury Attorneys – Jeffrey A. Pitman
- Power 30 Personal Injury Attorneys – William Pemberton
- Power 30 Personal Injury Attorneys – Howard S. Sicula