The dealerships allegedly tacked on significant illegal junk fees onto car prices and discriminated against certain customers charging them higher financing costs and fees.
Evers says Wis. Republicans "undermine basic tenets of our democracy, including the peaceful transfer of power."
The complaint alleges that Green was texting while driving at and before the time of the crash.
Attorney General: Wisconsin State Crime Labs surpass national averages in majority of areas.
Wisconsin DOJ has re-allocated $1,340,000 in American Rescue Plan Act (APRA) funds slated for crime lab evidence to extend the operations of OSS.
The case is set to go to trial in October.
Republicans passed statutes before then-Gov. Scott Walker left office in 2018 designed to weaken incoming Democratic Gov. Tony Evers and Attorney General Josh Kaul's powers.
Wisconsin Department of Justice officials said Attorney General Kaul strongly believes that those who committed crimes in an effort to unlawfully subvert the outcome of an election should be held accountable.
Wisconsin DOJ officials and Ozaukee County District Attorney Adam Gerol said no criminal charges for Mequon Police officers involved in the fatal shooting of an 86-year-old man.
Wisconsin has once again been cast into the national spotlight --- this time calling upon Wisconsin legislators to fund the Office of School Safety.
Suffice it to say, in the 55 years since the music festival began in 1968, security protocols have evolved quite a bit.
Wisconsin Attorney General Kaul, law enforcement officials and school leaders urge legislators to fund the Office of School Safety
Funding requested for the Office of School Safety over a two-year period is less than .1 percent of state's budget surplus.
- Wisconsin law requires vehicles to stay back from a working snowplow
- Jan. 6 suits can proceed
- House Expulsion of Santos marks sixth in chamber’s history
- PIP, SSI benefits cases to be heard during December arguments
- Court: City violated order in dispute over fire departments
- Judge bars media cameras in slayings case, but the court will livestream
- $2 million awarded by Federal jury for MPD excessive force, officers’ failure to intervene
- Wisconsin Attorney General joins multistate Amicus Brief to uphold laws restricting gun magazine capacity
- Lawyer with ties to Brookfield, Wis. sentenced to four Years in Federal Prison
- Justice Sandra Day O’Connor, the first woman on the Supreme Court, has died at age 93
- Gov. Evers appoints Toni L. Young to the Racine County Circuit Court
- Gov. Evers appoints Frank Gagliardi to the Kenosha County Circuit Court
- Power 30 Personal Injury Attorneys – Russell Nicolet
- Power 30 Personal Injury Attorneys – Benjamin Nicolet
- Power 30 Personal Injury Attorneys – Dustin T. Woehl
- Power 30 Personal Injury Attorneys – Katherine Metzger
- Power 30 Personal Injury Attorneys – Joseph Ryan
- Power 30 Personal Injury Attorneys – James M. Ryan
- Power 30 Personal Injury Attorneys – Dana Wachs
- Power 30 Personal Injury Attorneys – Mark L. Thomsen
- Power 30 Personal Injury Attorneys – Matthew Lein
- Power 30 Personal Injury Attorneys – Jeffrey A. Pitman
- Power 30 Personal Injury Attorneys – William Pemberton
- Power 30 Personal Injury Attorneys – Howard S. Sicula