Ovbiagele came to Milwaukee from Nigeria when he was 16-years-old and has since earned three degrees from Marquette University (Undergraduate, MBA, and JD).
Defense attorney for 9/11 hijacker to have documentary screening at Milwaukee Bar Association on Juneteenth
A criminal defense attorney who defended one of the September 11, 2011 hijackers detained at Guantanamo Bay will have his documentary screened by The Milwaukee Bar Association Monday.
Milwaukee Bar Association has a new President - Emil Ovbiagele, OVB Law & Consulting.
Memorial Service to be held Friday, May 19 at noon in the Milwaukee County Courthouse, Room 500.
On Thursday afternoon, the Milwaukee Bar Association unveiled 2023 poll results.
Molly Gena currently is the managing attorney at Legal Action of Wisconsin in Milwaukee and her opponent Sen. Lena Taylor is serving her fourth term in the Wisconsin State Senate.
The Milwaukee Bar Association will host a forum with the two candidates running for the Wisconsin Court of Appeals District I from noon to 1 p.m. on Wednesday, March 15.
In a sold-out networking event Thursday, the Association for Women Lawyers hosted a wine tasting with the State Bar of Wisconsin at The Ruby Tap in Wauwatosa.
Members of the Wisconsin legal profession gathered for the Milwaukee Bar Association’s Judges Night held on Tuesday at The Grain Exchange in Milwaukee.
The Milwaukee Bar Association is asking lawyers to consider making a donation to the Milwaukee Justice Center on Giving on Tuesday.
With its Lawyer Referral and Information Service, the Milwaukee Bar Association is seeking to help attorneys, businesses and Wisconsin residents survive the COVID-19 pandemic’s far-reaching consequences.
The Milwaukee Bar Association's 2020 Judicial Poll shows respondents are split on whether Justice Dan Kelly is qualified for his seat on the Wisconsin Supreme Court.
- Solo vs. big law: Does size really matter?
- Wisconsin Court System’s director of public information officer retires abruptly
- New lawsuit launched over secret Vos impeachment investigation
- Federal judge rules for students with disabilities in age-cutoff case
- Wisconsin DNR board appointees tell Republican lawmakers they don’t support wolf population limit
- The most prevalent forms of cyber crime (CHART)
- Money laundering complaint filed against Justice Protasiewicz by convicted felon, election denier, alleged stalker
- Gov. Evers continues to seek applicants for Barron County Circuit Court
- GOP, Garland clash at hearing
- Bipartisan group of Wisconsin lawmakers propose ranked-choice voting and top-five primaries
- Wisconsin Ethics Commission staff leakers face 9 months prison, $10,000 fine
- Republican legislators fail to respond to child care crisis survey
- Evers appoints McElroy as Price County district attorney
- Evers appoints Ann Peacock to Dane County Circuit Court
- Michael Best appoints Sarah Alt to new role as chief process and AI officer
- Attorney Peter Baziano joins Murphy Desmond in its Business and Real Estate practice groups
- GRGB partner Karnes honored at Run for Justice
- DeWitt’s Miotke reappointed to SPD’s Board
- Hupy and Abraham wins award for ‘Behind the Handlebars’ video series
- Evers appoints trio to Milwaukee County Circuit Court
- Kubiak joins Amundsen Davis’ Business Litigation Service Group
- GRGB partners Jason Luczak, Nicole Masnica honored with Wisconsin Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers award
- Teuta Jonuzi, Joshua Hargrove promoted to equity partners at Tracey Wood & Associates
- Reinhart’s Taggatz joins International Association of Defense Counsel