The Milwaukee Bar Association is hosting a free community education program about the court system on Sept. 24.
The Milwaukee Bar Association has announced its 2019 award recipients.
A panel of Milwaukee-area judges and attorneys will gather next week to discuss how the American court system works.
The “dark web,” cybersecurity and artificial intelligence are some of the topics that will be featured at the Milwaukee Bar Association’s Law and Technology Conference.
The Milwaukee Bar Association’s new home will be opening in mid-November.
Frank Gimbel, founding partner of Milwaukee-based trial and litigation law firm Gimbel, Reilly, Guerin & Brown, has been awarded the Lifetime Achievement Award by the Milwaukee Bar Association.
The Milwaukee Bar Association will be giving the community a preview of its new home and recognizing the top donors to its capital campaign.
Hupy and Abraham President Michael Hupy has pledged $25,000 to help the Milwaukee Bar Association move into a new space.
The Milwaukee Bar Association will hold a forum in February for the three candidates now vying for a seat on the Wisconsin Supreme Court.
The Milwaukee Bar Association will be honoring three members of the legal community at its annual meeting.
Members of Milwaukee’s legal community gathered Thursday for the annual State of the Courts Luncheon held at the Wisconsin Club and hosted by the Milwaukee Bar Association.
Paulette Brown's stop in Wisconsin on Tuesday is part of her latest goal.
- Wisconsin governor signs off on $500 million plan to fund repairs and upgrades at Brewers stadium
- Wisconsin Supreme Court votes to accept no new cases, denies several
- Black and Latino voters suing in federal court to block congressional district’s weakening minority voting
- Gov. Evers appoints Nicole Ziebell as Marquette County Register of Deeds
- Dane County looks to stop forcing unwed fathers to repay Medicaid birth costs from before 2020
- Republican leaders of Wisconsin Legislature at odds over withholding university pay raises
- Wisconsin pastor accused of exploiting children in Venezuela and Cuba gets 15 years
- Remains found in Indiana in 1982 identified as those of Wisconsin woman who vanished at age 20
- Wisconsin law requires vehicles to stay back from a working snowplow
- Jan. 6 suits can proceed
- House Expulsion of Santos marks sixth in chamber’s history
- PIP, SSI benefits cases to be heard during December arguments
- Power 30 Personal Injury Attorneys – Russell Nicolet
- Power 30 Personal Injury Attorneys – Benjamin Nicolet
- Power 30 Personal Injury Attorneys – Dustin T. Woehl
- Power 30 Personal Injury Attorneys – Katherine Metzger
- Power 30 Personal Injury Attorneys – Joseph Ryan
- Power 30 Personal Injury Attorneys – James M. Ryan
- Power 30 Personal Injury Attorneys – Dana Wachs
- Power 30 Personal Injury Attorneys – Mark L. Thomsen
- Power 30 Personal Injury Attorneys – Matthew Lein
- Power 30 Personal Injury Attorneys – Jeffrey A. Pitman
- Power 30 Personal Injury Attorneys – William Pemberton
- Power 30 Personal Injury Attorneys – Howard S. Sicula