The Milwaukee Bar Association will host a forum March 6 for two court commissioners vying for a soon-to-be vacant circuit judge seat.
Attorneys, members of the judiciary and others gathered Tuesday at The Mackie Building in Milwaukee for the Milwaukee Bar Association’s annual Judges Night event.
John Schellinger received the The Wisconsin Association of Legal Administrators’ 2013 Award of Excellence.
The Milwaukee Bar Association recognized an individual attorney, an organization and a law student for outstanding pro bono work at its annual Pro Bono Publico awards Thursday during the 10th annual State of the Court Luncheon at the Wisconsin Club in Milwaukee.
Marquette Law School and the Milwaukee Bar Association are partnering to launch the Milwaukee Justice Center Mobile Legal Clinic, a bus designed to provide free, brief legal advice to individuals who are outside of the areas currently served by legal volunteer efforts in metropolitan Milwaukee.
The Milwaukee Bar Association Foundation’s 25th annual golf outing Wednesday raised money for the Milwaukee Justice Center.
Patricia Hutter, a partner at Quarles & Brady LLP, Milwaukee, was appointed to the Wisconsin Chapter of the Association for Corporate Growth's Board of Directors.
The Milwaukee Bar Association will host a judicial forum for the candidates seeking election to Milwaukee County Circuit Court Branch 45.
Michael Hupy has tried and settled numerous million-dollar personal injury cases since he started practicing 39 years ago.
The Milwaukee Bar Association is hosting two forums next month to introduce candidates running for the Wisconsin Supreme Court as well as candidates for a Milwaukee County judicial spot.
It’s a time of transition for Charlie Barr, president of the Milwaukee Bar Association.
The Milwaukee Bar Association honored a law student, a longtime attorney and a Milwaukee firm Wednesday at its annual Pro Bono Publico awards.
- $2 million awarded by Federal jury for MPD excessive force, officers’ failure to intervene
- Wisconsin Attorney General joins multistate Amicus Brief to uphold laws restricting gun magazine capacity
- Lawyer with ties to Brookfield, Wis. sentenced to four Years in Federal Prison
- Justice Sandra Day O’Connor, the first woman on the Supreme Court, has died at age 93
- Gov. Evers appoints Toni L. Young to the Racine County Circuit Court
- Gov. Evers appoints Frank Gagliardi to the Kenosha County Circuit Court
- Unions in Wisconsin sue to reverse collective bargaining restrictions on teachers, others
- Courtroom outbursts justified exclusion of mother from parental rights trial
- OSHA fines two Wisconsin construction companies after Lambeau Field carpenter’s death
- Vehicle wanted in Chicago homicide crashes into Milwaukee school bus during police pursuit
- Court to weigh social media and First Amendment
- Henry Kissinger, secretary of state under Presidents Nixon and Ford, dies at 100
- Power 30 Personal Injury Attorneys – Russell Nicolet
- Power 30 Personal Injury Attorneys – Benjamin Nicolet
- Power 30 Personal Injury Attorneys – Dustin T. Woehl
- Power 30 Personal Injury Attorneys – Katherine Metzger
- Power 30 Personal Injury Attorneys – Joseph Ryan
- Power 30 Personal Injury Attorneys – James M. Ryan
- Power 30 Personal Injury Attorneys – Dana Wachs
- Power 30 Personal Injury Attorneys – Mark L. Thomsen
- Power 30 Personal Injury Attorneys – Matthew Lein
- Power 30 Personal Injury Attorneys – Jeffrey A. Pitman
- Power 30 Personal Injury Attorneys – William Pemberton
- Power 30 Personal Injury Attorneys – Howard S. Sicula