Both attorneys will practice out of Lindner & Marsack’s Milwaukee headquarters in the area of worker’s compensation defense.
Lindner & Marsack has team members acknowledged by Super Lawyers magazine. Honorees include Douglas Feldman, Gary Marsack, Daniel Pedriana, Andrew Quartaro and Oyvind Wistrom, along with Melissa Stone and Samantha Wood, who were named by the organization as “Rising Stars.”
Samuel Draver has joined Lindner & Marsack as an associate on its Worker’s Compensation Defense team. Draver will split his time between the Milwaukee and Madison offices of Lindner & Marsack.
Lindner & Marsack placed four attorneys on the Super Lawyers list. Honorees include Douglas Feldman, Gary Marsack, Daniel Pedriana and Oyvind Wistrom. Feldman and Wistrom were also named as Best Lawyers by U.S. News & World Report, along with Daniel Finerty and Jonathan Swain.
Andrew J. Quartaro and James W. Goonan are the newest shareholders at the Milwaukee-based Lindner & Marsack.
The attorney Matthew Kurudza has joined Lindner & Marsack's worker's compensation defense team.
Lindner & Marsack shareholder and board member Daniel Pedriana has been nominated as a Fellow of the College of Workers' Compensation Lawyers.
A Lindner & Marsack shareholder has been appointed to the Native Nations Law Task Force.
The State Bar of Wisconsin honored the following six legal innovators as part of its “That’s a Fine Idea: Legal Innovation Wisconsin” initiative.
Foley & Lardner recently announced that three attorneys at the firm have been elected to partnership.
Laurie Petersen is in many respects a leader, and does what she can to teach younger lawyers all the lessons she has learned in her successful career.
von Briesen & Roper has opened a Waukesha office at 20975 Swenson Drive, Suite 400. It marks von Briesen’s eighth office in Wisconsin.
- Wisconsin Ethics Commission staff leakers face 9 months prison, $10,000 fine
- Republican legislators fail to respond to child care crisis survey
- Russian International Money Launderer arrested over military grade microelectronics
- Gov. Evers Appoints Jorge Fragoso to the Milwaukee County Circuit Court
- Wisconsin Legislature set to reject governor’s special session on child care, worker shortages
- Wisconsin Republican leader blocks pay raises in continuation of DEI fight
- Wisconsin redistricting fight focuses on the recusal of a key justice as impeachment threat lingers
- Georgia Republican moves forward with attempt to defund FBI, DOJ
- Republicans propose spending $614M in public funds on Milwaukee Brewers’ stadium upgrade
- Woman accused of pepper spraying four Chicago Police Officers first to be sent home under state’s cashless bail system
- Computers seized from city treasurer’s office
- Former Sun Prairie officer charged with sexually assaulting, exposing himself to juveniles
- Evers appoints McElroy as Price County district attorney
- Evers appoints Ann Peacock to Dane County Circuit Court
- Michael Best appoints Sarah Alt to new role as chief process and AI officer
- Attorney Peter Baziano joins Murphy Desmond in its Business and Real Estate practice groups
- GRGB partner Karnes honored at Run for Justice
- DeWitt’s Miotke reappointed to SPD’s Board
- Hupy and Abraham wins award for ‘Behind the Handlebars’ video series
- Evers appoints trio to Milwaukee County Circuit Court
- Kubiak joins Amundsen Davis’ Business Litigation Service Group
- GRGB partners Jason Luczak, Nicole Masnica honored with Wisconsin Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers award
- Teuta Jonuzi, Joshua Hargrove promoted to equity partners at Tracey Wood & Associates
- Reinhart’s Taggatz joins International Association of Defense Counsel