Benjamin Wagner of Habush Habush & Rottier in Milwaukee became a member of the International Academy of Trial Lawyers (IATL) on October 20th, 2023. The International Academy of Trial Lawyers limits membership to 500 Fellows from the United States in addition to Fellows from nearly 40 countries across the globe. IATL seeks out, identifies, acknowledges, and honors those who have achieved a [...]
Type of action: Personal injury Vehicle Collision Injuries: Alleged – L5 disc herniation/aggravation Name of case: John Stewart McLaughlin v. Progressive Universal Insurance Company, Amanda L. Chukkala and West Bend Mutual Insurance Company Venue: Milwaukee County Case Number: 21-CV-3005. Name of judge or mediator: Judge Mary Kuhnmuench Special damages: Economic damages consisting of about $[...]
A products liability settlement has been reached in the case of Joshua Gibson vs. Armor Lite Trailer Manufacturing, LLC, et al. (Case Number 3:20-CV-01088-SLC).
Habush Habush & Rottier Personal Injury Law Firm has 31 of its lawyers named as 2021 Super Lawyers and Rising Stars.
The Wisconsin Association for Justice, Wisconsin's largest voluntary bar association, will recognize Benjamin Wagner of Habush Habush & Rottier with the 2021 Robert L. Habush Trial Lawyer of the Year Award.
Habush Habush & Rottier has 16 of its lawyers named as 2022 Best Lawyers in America, including two who have also been named Lawyer of the Year in their respective geographic and practice area.
An $831,474.84 settlement has been reached in a medical malpractice case in Dane County.
The latest victory in arbitration with the medical-software company Epic Systems is another of the company's former technical writers.
A Milwaukee County jury has awarded nearly $550,000 to a woman hurt in a rear-end car crash. Attorneys Benjamin Wagner and Jesse Blocher of Habush Habush & Rottier represented the plaintiff. The crash happened in October 2015, and liability wasn’t contested, the firm said. The plaintiff had cervicalgia, migraines and fibromyalgia before the crash, and […]
The Wisconsin Association for Justice has named Timothy Trecek as its 2020 Robert L. Habush Trial Lawyer of the Year.
The law firm Habush Habush & Rottier is making a $10,000 contribution to the new Chief Justice Shirley Abrahamson Reading Room at the Wisconsin Historical Society Library.
Habush Habush & Rottier shareholder Benjamin Wagner has joined the Board of Directors of Hispanic Professionals of Greater Milwaukee.
- Person dies following exchange of gunfire after Green Bay police respond to disturbance
- Chiefs parade shooting could be a new test of expanded ‘stand your ground’ protections
- Milwaukee Police investigating battery of officer on Wisconsin Ave. downtown
- Wis. Attorney General Kaul petitions Wis. Supreme Court to take abortion case
- Wisconsin State Patrol to conduct special enforcement to stop risky driving in Racine County
- Spotted Cow beer security fraud allegations dismissed by Court of Appeals
- Evers urges lawmakers to support compromise to release $125 Million to fight PFAS contaminants
- Wisconsin Supreme Court accepts two cases, denies several others
- Cyber crime expected to skyrocket (CHART)
- The Koch network, the Brewers, Kwik Trip: here’s who spent the most on lobbying in Wisconsin last year
- Family Dollar Stores LLC pleads guilty to holding consumer products under unsanitary conditions over rodent-infested warehouse
- Republican Wisconsin Senate candidate Hovde launches first campaign ad
- Power 30 Personal Injury Attorneys – Russell Nicolet
- Power 30 Personal Injury Attorneys – Benjamin Nicolet
- Power 30 Personal Injury Attorneys – Dustin T. Woehl
- Power 30 Personal Injury Attorneys – Katherine Metzger
- Power 30 Personal Injury Attorneys – Joseph Ryan
- Power 30 Personal Injury Attorneys – James M. Ryan
- Power 30 Personal Injury Attorneys – Dana Wachs
- Power 30 Personal Injury Attorneys – Mark L. Thomsen
- Power 30 Personal Injury Attorneys – Matthew Lein
- Power 30 Personal Injury Attorneys – Jeffrey A. Pitman
- Power 30 Personal Injury Attorneys – William Pemberton
- Power 30 Personal Injury Attorneys – Howard S. Sicula