Gov. Tony Evers announced June 9, 2023 that he is extending the application deadline for Dane County Circuit Court.
A divided Wisconsin Supreme Court ruled Friday that parents suing the Madison School District over its gender identity policies must disclose their names to opposing attorneys, but they don't have to be revealed to the district or be made public.
The League of Women Voters of Wisconsin is commending a Dane County judge’s decision against the Republican leaders of the Wisconsin Legislature who hired private attorneys in anticipation of legal challenges of redistricting decisions. Debra Cronmiller, executive director of the league, issued a statement on Friday in response to Dane County Circuit Court Judge Stephen Ehlke’s rulin[...]
Gov. Tony Evers is seeking applicants for Dane County Circuit Court Branch 6.
Gov. Tony Evers has appointed Democratic State Representative Chris Taylor to the Dane County Circuit Court.
State officials are accepting applications for open seats on the Dane and Marathon County Circuit Courts.
Wisconsinites will weigh in on the current makeup of the state Supreme Court in February as Justice Dan Kelly seeks election to a full 10-year term on the high court.
Eddie Armstrong had been sitting in the Dane County Jail for nearly two weeks when a judge set him free to await trial. His release was based in part on computer-generated scores that rated Armstrong's likelihood to return to court as fair and predicted he had a good chance of not committing a new crime.
Besides having to choose between the two candidates running for the Wisconsin Supreme Court, voters in Dane County will be weighing in on a rare contest for a spot on their county’s circuit-court bench.
The Wisconsin Supreme Court has appointed Dane County Circuit Court Judge William Hanrahan to be chief judge of the Fifth Judicial Administrative District.
A Wisconsin appeals court has ruled that a doctor who allegedly had inappropriate sexual contact with three female patients was properly fired.
Gov. Scott Walker is searching for applicants for an appointment to the Dane County Circuit Court.
- Wisconsin woman gets life without parole for killing and dismembering ex-boyfriend
- Judge rules Donald Trump defrauded banks, insurers as he built real estate empire
- Wisconsin sues Amazon for illegally maintaining monopoly power
- Wisconsin state Senate’s chief clerk, former Legislative Council attorney, resigns following undisclosed allegation
- Watchdog files open meetings lawsuit against secret panel studying Wisconsin justice’s impeachment
- McCarthy allies press GOP holdouts
- States expand Medicaid dental coverage
- Airbnb cracks down on bogus listings
- Hackers breach 2 Vegas casinos
- Solo vs. big law: Does size really matter?
- Wisconsin Court System’s director of public information officer retires abruptly
- New lawsuit launched over secret Vos impeachment investigation
- Evers appoints McElroy as Price County district attorney
- Evers appoints Ann Peacock to Dane County Circuit Court
- Michael Best appoints Sarah Alt to new role as chief process and AI officer
- Attorney Peter Baziano joins Murphy Desmond in its Business and Real Estate practice groups
- GRGB partner Karnes honored at Run for Justice
- DeWitt’s Miotke reappointed to SPD’s Board
- Hupy and Abraham wins award for ‘Behind the Handlebars’ video series
- Evers appoints trio to Milwaukee County Circuit Court
- Kubiak joins Amundsen Davis’ Business Litigation Service Group
- GRGB partners Jason Luczak, Nicole Masnica honored with Wisconsin Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers award
- Teuta Jonuzi, Joshua Hargrove promoted to equity partners at Tracey Wood & Associates
- Reinhart’s Taggatz joins International Association of Defense Counsel