A Milwaukee man who for months eluded arrest after allegedly filing bogus liens has been apprehended and released on bail, according to a media release Wednesday from Attorney General J.B. Hollen.
This accident took place at the intersection of highways V and I in the town of Vienna, which is in northern Dane County.
Kent Carnell ventured into construction law by accident.
Gov. Scott Walker is seeking applicants for appointment to the Dane County Circuit Court.
Prosecutors have approved a round of DNA testing in a 1994 case that the Wisconsin Innocence Project says could clear a Spring Green woman in another woman's death.
Wisconsin's board of elections says it will meet soon to discuss whether to appeal a judge's ruling to stop the state's new voter identification law.
Before Dane County Circuit Court Judge Maryann Sumi drew State ex rel. Ozanne v. Fitzgerald in her docket, she never imagined any case in her court would thrust her so completely into the national spotlight.
A prosecutor asked the Wisconsin Supreme Court on Friday to reopen his lawsuit challenging Gov. Scott Walker's contentious collective bargaining law, contending a justice who voted to dismiss the suit earlier this year got free legal help from the firm defending the law.
By TODD RICHMOND Associated Press MADISON, Wis. (AP) – The League of Women Voters sued Thursday to block Wisconsin’s new voter photo identification law, arguing that the state constitution clearly only bars children, felons and the mentally incompetent from voting, not people who lack photo IDs. In its lawsuit filed in Dane County Circuit Court, […]
Gov. Scott Walker’s office is seeking applicants for a vacancy on the Dane County Circuit Court bench.
MADISON, Wis. (AP) – A Rib Mountain tobacco store is suing the state over its attempt to pull the plug on roll-your-own cigarette machines. The Department of Revenue has informed owners of the machines that they need cigarette manufacturing and distribution permits to operate. Customers who buy loose tobacco from the stores, then use the […]
Dane County Circuit Court Judge William Foust is the new chief of chiefs.
- Past State Bar of Wisconsin President Ralph Milton Cagle passed away Friday
- Evers signs Bipartisan reckless driving bill
- Former IRS Employee pleads guilty to money laundering
- Glendale man found guilty of killing his mother, Colorado man also guilty of killing grandmother
- Brady Street shooting lands 30-year-old in hospital, suspect at-large
- Wisconsin governor takes action on 51 Bills
- Fake Donald Trump electors settle civil lawsuit in Wisconsin, agree that President Biden won
- Kohler golf course permit denied as Appeals Court upholds lower court
- Jessica Lynott announces candidacy for Racine County Judge
- Justices wrestle with OxyContin maker’s bankruptcy deal
- LGBTQIA+ sanctuary declarations may lack legal impact
- Teen and parents indicted after high school shootout
- Power 30 Personal Injury Attorneys – Russell Nicolet
- Power 30 Personal Injury Attorneys – Benjamin Nicolet
- Power 30 Personal Injury Attorneys – Dustin T. Woehl
- Power 30 Personal Injury Attorneys – Katherine Metzger
- Power 30 Personal Injury Attorneys – Joseph Ryan
- Power 30 Personal Injury Attorneys – James M. Ryan
- Power 30 Personal Injury Attorneys – Dana Wachs
- Power 30 Personal Injury Attorneys – Mark L. Thomsen
- Power 30 Personal Injury Attorneys – Matthew Lein
- Power 30 Personal Injury Attorneys – Jeffrey A. Pitman
- Power 30 Personal Injury Attorneys – William Pemberton
- Power 30 Personal Injury Attorneys – Howard S. Sicula