After 10 years working in the banking industry, Rhoda Ricciardi decided to pursue a career she had been interested in as a child.
Gov. Scott Walker’s office is seeking applicants for a vacancy on the Dane County Circuit Court.
A judge has sentenced a Massachusetts steelworker to two decades in prison in connection with his former girlfriend's death.
After the defendant rejected the plaintiffs’ settlement offers, a Dane County jury awarded more than $1.7 million to a couple injured in a single-vehicle accident.
A Mount Horeb man has been sentenced to 20 years in prison in a fatal attack with a baseball bat.
A group of state prison guards has filed a lawsuit alleging the state owes them millions in back pay because of a 2012 work rule that defines when they are considered on duty.
A Wisconsin law requiring voters to show photo identification at the polls is constitutional, a state appeals court ruled Thursday in a decision offering hope for Republicans working to reinstate the mandate.
A Milwaukee County court commissioner has pleaded no contest to filing false tax documents.
A Wisconsin man who says he stayed in prison more than a year longer than he should have is suing state corrections officials.
Closing arguments have ended in the case of a Wisconsin man charged with starving and torturing his 16-year-old daughter.
Attorney General J.B. Van Hollen announced Wednesday the Wisconsin Department of Justice reached a settlement agreement of $45,000 with Green Bay-based BelGioioso Cheese Inc.
Election Day is nine weeks away and campaigns for president, U.S. Senate and House, and the state Legislature are in the home stretch.
- Wisconsin judge reaffirms July ruling that state law permits consensual abortions
- Wisconsin governor signs off on $500 million plan to fund repairs and upgrades at Brewers stadium
- Wisconsin Supreme Court votes to accept no new cases, denies several
- Black and Latino voters suing in federal court to block congressional district’s weakening minority voting
- Gov. Evers appoints Nicole Ziebell as Marquette County Register of Deeds
- Dane County looks to stop forcing unwed fathers to repay Medicaid birth costs from before 2020
- Republican leaders of Wisconsin Legislature at odds over withholding university pay raises
- Wisconsin pastor accused of exploiting children in Venezuela and Cuba gets 15 years
- Remains found in Indiana in 1982 identified as those of Wisconsin woman who vanished at age 20
- Wisconsin law requires vehicles to stay back from a working snowplow
- Jan. 6 suits can proceed
- House Expulsion of Santos marks sixth in chamber’s history
- Power 30 Personal Injury Attorneys – Russell Nicolet
- Power 30 Personal Injury Attorneys – Benjamin Nicolet
- Power 30 Personal Injury Attorneys – Dustin T. Woehl
- Power 30 Personal Injury Attorneys – Katherine Metzger
- Power 30 Personal Injury Attorneys – Joseph Ryan
- Power 30 Personal Injury Attorneys – James M. Ryan
- Power 30 Personal Injury Attorneys – Dana Wachs
- Power 30 Personal Injury Attorneys – Mark L. Thomsen
- Power 30 Personal Injury Attorneys – Matthew Lein
- Power 30 Personal Injury Attorneys – Jeffrey A. Pitman
- Power 30 Personal Injury Attorneys – William Pemberton
- Power 30 Personal Injury Attorneys – Howard S. Sicula