Recent Articles from Michaela Paukner, [email protected]
O’Neil, Cannon, Hollman, DeJong & Laing has added Randall Ollie to its litigation practice group.
Two attorneys from Husch Blackwell's Milwaukee office celebrated a client's successful acquisition deal at the New York Stock Exchange.
Stafford Rosenbaum has hired Isaac Brodkey as an associate at its Madison office.
A Milwaukee criminal-defense attorney could lose his law license for two years as a result of his felony convictions for stalking and threatening an ex-girlfriend.
Ninth Judicial Administrative District Chief Judge Gregory Huber has been selected as chair of the Committee of Chief Judges.
The unwelcome "Go Suns!" billboard near Fiserv Forum is no more, thanks to Milwaukee law firm Gimbel, Reilly, Guerin & Brown.
Mark Budzinski, managing partner at Corneille Law Group, has been inducted as a Fellow of the American College of Trial Lawyers.
A Mequon attorney charged for spitting in the face of a teenager will not have a hate-crime enhancer added to her disorderly conduct charge.
A new bill is seeking to allow some victims of sexual assault to petition the court for a lifetime restraining order against their abusers.
Michael Best Strategies has added a former Humana executive and a doctor to its Healthcare Innovation Group.
DeWitt law firm has hired two associate attorneys to its Green Bay and Minneapolis offices.
- Owner of home health company convicted of $2.8M Medicare Fraud Scheme
- Justice Department awards $4.4 billion to support state, local, and Tribal public safety
- Wisconsin Senate committee votes against confirmation for four DNR policy board appointees
- Corn mill owners plead to federal charges in fatal explosion, will pay $11.25 million
- From bananas to baby socks, lawyers stick to routines before arguments
- Colleges should step up their diversity efforts after affirmative action ruling, the government says
- Wisconsin Supreme Court won’t hear longshot case trying to head off impeachment
- Havana Syndrome hits CIA, Congress in Wisconsin, Russia takes credit
- Wisconsin woman gets life without parole for killing and dismembering ex-boyfriend
- Judge rules Donald Trump defrauded banks, insurers as he built real estate empire
- Wisconsin sues Amazon for illegally maintaining monopoly power
- Wisconsin state Senate’s chief clerk, former Legislative Council attorney, resigns following undisclosed allegation
- Evers appoints McElroy as Price County district attorney
- Evers appoints Ann Peacock to Dane County Circuit Court
- Michael Best appoints Sarah Alt to new role as chief process and AI officer
- Attorney Peter Baziano joins Murphy Desmond in its Business and Real Estate practice groups
- GRGB partner Karnes honored at Run for Justice
- DeWitt’s Miotke reappointed to SPD’s Board
- Hupy and Abraham wins award for ‘Behind the Handlebars’ video series
- Evers appoints trio to Milwaukee County Circuit Court
- Kubiak joins Amundsen Davis’ Business Litigation Service Group
- GRGB partners Jason Luczak, Nicole Masnica honored with Wisconsin Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers award
- Teuta Jonuzi, Joshua Hargrove promoted to equity partners at Tracey Wood & Associates
- Reinhart’s Taggatz joins International Association of Defense Counsel