Provisions in contentious Wisconsin lame-duck legislation that require Democratic Attorney General Josh Kaul to get Republican lawmakers' permission to settle certain lawsuits are unconstitutional. a judge has ruled.
Dana Wachs of Gingras, Thomsen, & Wachs has been appointed to the University of Wisconsin System Board of Regents.
Gov. Tony Evers announced Tuesday his appointment of Ryan Hetzel to the Washington County Circuit Court – Branch 1.
With vacancies created by elections in Adams, Iowa, Lincoln, Portage and Rusk Counties, Gov. Tony Evers is seeking applicants for district attorneys to those respective county’s circuit court.
A double whammy of unusual court decisions has made Wisconsin’s gerrymandered voting districts even worse than before. That means the Republicans who control the Legislature will be even less accountable to voters over the next decade. It’s sad and shameful. Here’s what just happened, and why it’s more important than ever for Wisconsin citizens to […]
Wisconsin voters are growing more pessimistic, a Marquette University Law School poll released Wednesday showed.
In addition to Senate Bill 519, Evers signed a total of 15 bills into law and vetoed the remaining 28 on Friday.
Gov. Tony Evers announced Wednesday his appointment of Eric Sparr to serve as Winnebago County District Attorney, filling District Attorney Christian Gossett’s vacancy.
Democratic Gov. Tony Evers vetoed more than 40 Republican authored bills Friday including a package overhauling election administration, while he signed a bipartisan measure that provides funding for the construction of a new juvenile prison in Milwaukee.
By SCOTT BAUER Associated Press MADISON, Wis. (AP) — Wisconsin’s Democratic Gov. Tony Evers, who is up for reelection in November, on Friday vetoed a package of bills passed by the Republican-controlled Legislature that would have made a series of changes to the battleground state’s election laws. Republicans who fast-tracked the bills don’t have the […]
Voters in southeastern Wisconsin on Tuesday were choosing a Court of Appeals judge in a race that took a sharp partisan turn and featured ads referring to the Waukesha Christmas parade killings.
Gov. Tony Evers announced Friday that he is seeking applicants for the La Crosse County Circuit Court–Branch 1, filling Judge Ramona Gonzalez’s vacancy.
- Wisconsin Supreme Court votes to accept no new cases, denies several
- Black and Latino voters suing in federal court to block congressional district’s weakening minority voting
- Gov. Evers appoints Nicole Ziebell as Marquette County Register of Deeds
- Dane County looks to stop forcing unwed fathers to repay Medicaid birth costs from before 2020
- Republican leaders of Wisconsin Legislature at odds over withholding university pay raises
- Wisconsin pastor accused of exploiting children in Venezuela and Cuba gets 15 years
- Remains found in Indiana in 1982 identified as those of Wisconsin woman who vanished at age 20
- Wisconsin law requires vehicles to stay back from a working snowplow
- Jan. 6 suits can proceed
- House Expulsion of Santos marks sixth in chamber’s history
- PIP, SSI benefits cases to be heard during December arguments
- Court: City violated order in dispute over fire departments
- Power 30 Personal Injury Attorneys – Russell Nicolet
- Power 30 Personal Injury Attorneys – Benjamin Nicolet
- Power 30 Personal Injury Attorneys – Dustin T. Woehl
- Power 30 Personal Injury Attorneys – Katherine Metzger
- Power 30 Personal Injury Attorneys – Joseph Ryan
- Power 30 Personal Injury Attorneys – James M. Ryan
- Power 30 Personal Injury Attorneys – Dana Wachs
- Power 30 Personal Injury Attorneys – Mark L. Thomsen
- Power 30 Personal Injury Attorneys – Matthew Lein
- Power 30 Personal Injury Attorneys – Jeffrey A. Pitman
- Power 30 Personal Injury Attorneys – William Pemberton
- Power 30 Personal Injury Attorneys – Howard S. Sicula