The Milwaukee Justice Center held its 12th Annual Run for Justice at Veteran’s Park on Milwaukee’s lakefront on Wednesday.
Gimbel, Reilly, Guerin & Brown has promoted three associates to partner. They are Russell Karnes, Nicole Masnica and Kristen Nelson.
Gimbel, Reilly, Guerin & Brown has announced that several attorneys have been recognized as Super Lawyers and Rising Stars by Super Lawyer Magazine.
Gimbel, Reilly, Guerin & Brown has won a verdict in FAMILY DOLLAR STORES OF WISCONSIN LLC and Lonnie McCaffety, Agent, Petitioners-Appellants, v. CITY OF MILWAUKEE and City of Milwaukee Common Council, Respondents-Respondents.
Gimbel, Reilly, Guerin & Brown's Kristen Nelson has been elected as chair of the State Bar of Wisconsin’s Health Law Section.
Gimbel, Reilly, Guerin & Brown has added attorney Adam Schleis to its criminal defense, guardianship and juvenile group.
As the federal government contemplates $10,000 in student debt forgiveness, lawyers say it won't make much difference to their high loan balances.
Services for D. Michael Guerin, who died on June 1, will begin with a visitation gathering at 1 p.m. with a funeral mass at 2 p.m. on Friday, June 24, at the Church of the Gesu located on the Marquette University campus (1145 W. Wisconsin Ave., Milwaukee).
Citing a March verdict, the Wisconsin Court of Appeals agreed once again the percentage of prison wages the state can withhold from a convicted inmate, affirming a Dane County Circuit Court decision.
Milwaukee attorney and partner of Gimbel, Reilly, Guerin & Brown, D. Michael Guerin has passed away after battling cancer.
Attorney Franklyn Gimbel of Gimbel, Reilly, Guerin & Brown was honored Wednesday with the Witness to History presented by the Milwaukee County Historical Society.
Joshua Gimbel, partner at Milwaukee’s Gimbel, Reilly, Guerin & Brown, has been awarded one of the Estrella Brillante Awards at the United Community Center 52nd Anniversary celebration Friday.
- Wisconsin woman gets life without parole for killing and dismembering ex-boyfriend
- Judge rules Donald Trump defrauded banks, insurers as he built real estate empire
- Wisconsin sues Amazon for illegally maintaining monopoly power
- Wisconsin state Senate’s chief clerk, former Legislative Council attorney, resigns following undisclosed allegation
- Watchdog files open meetings lawsuit against secret panel studying Wisconsin justice’s impeachment
- McCarthy allies press GOP holdouts
- States expand Medicaid dental coverage
- Airbnb cracks down on bogus listings
- Hackers breach 2 Vegas casinos
- Solo vs. big law: Does size really matter?
- Wisconsin Court System’s director of public information officer retires abruptly
- New lawsuit launched over secret Vos impeachment investigation
- Evers appoints McElroy as Price County district attorney
- Evers appoints Ann Peacock to Dane County Circuit Court
- Michael Best appoints Sarah Alt to new role as chief process and AI officer
- Attorney Peter Baziano joins Murphy Desmond in its Business and Real Estate practice groups
- GRGB partner Karnes honored at Run for Justice
- DeWitt’s Miotke reappointed to SPD’s Board
- Hupy and Abraham wins award for ‘Behind the Handlebars’ video series
- Evers appoints trio to Milwaukee County Circuit Court
- Kubiak joins Amundsen Davis’ Business Litigation Service Group
- GRGB partners Jason Luczak, Nicole Masnica honored with Wisconsin Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers award
- Teuta Jonuzi, Joshua Hargrove promoted to equity partners at Tracey Wood & Associates
- Reinhart’s Taggatz joins International Association of Defense Counsel