Three attorneys from von Briesen & Roper's Milwaukee office and two from its Madison office have been promoted to shareholders.
von Briesen & Roper announced the addition of two attorneys to its Madison office this week.
With just a few months left to the school year, we all look to a strong, positive finish to what again has been a challenging year for school districts. Though I hope we are moving past mask and vaccine mandate debates and other COVID-related issues, we still have those last couple of warm months to […]
von Briesen & Roper announced Thursday the promotion of Courtney Hollander to shareholder.
The von Briesen attorney Courtney Hollander has received the investment adviser certified compliance professional designation, the firm announced on Wednesday. The Investment Adviser Association and National Regulatory Services sponsor the certification program. The program designates people with knowledge and experience in investment adviser regulation and compliance best practices. Hollander is [...]
Jason Fathallah, a former insurance coverage co-chair at von Briesen & Roper, has joined Husch Blackwell's Milwaukee firm as a partner.
Three new lawyers are joining von Briesen's Wisconsin offices. The firm announced on Thursday that it has hired Joshua Cronin, John Rubin and Brian Seidl.
von Briesen & Roper has elected Susan Lovern as its new president and chief executive officer, the firm announced on Monday.
Family and friends will hold a private memorial for Randall Crocker, former president and CEO of von Briesen & Roper.
The dean of Marquette Law School is remembering von Briesen & Roper president and CEO Randall Crocker.
Randall Crocker, president and CEO of von Briesen & Roper, died unexpectedly over the weekend, according to a press release issued by the law firm on Tuesday.
Moertl, Wilkins & Campbell recently hired a new attorney for its Milwaukee office.
- Wisconsin state Senate’s chief clerk, former Legislative Council attorney, resigns following undisclosed allegation
- Watchdog files open meetings lawsuit against secret panel studying Wisconsin justice’s impeachment
- McCarthy allies press GOP holdouts
- States expand Medicaid dental coverage
- Airbnb cracks down on bogus listings
- Hackers breach 2 Vegas casinos
- Solo vs. big law: Does size really matter?
- Wisconsin Court System’s director of public information officer retires abruptly
- New lawsuit launched over secret Vos impeachment investigation
- Federal judge rules for students with disabilities in age-cutoff case
- Wisconsin DNR board appointees tell Republican lawmakers they don’t support wolf population limit
- The most prevalent forms of cyber crime (CHART)
- Evers appoints McElroy as Price County district attorney
- Evers appoints Ann Peacock to Dane County Circuit Court
- Michael Best appoints Sarah Alt to new role as chief process and AI officer
- Attorney Peter Baziano joins Murphy Desmond in its Business and Real Estate practice groups
- GRGB partner Karnes honored at Run for Justice
- DeWitt’s Miotke reappointed to SPD’s Board
- Hupy and Abraham wins award for ‘Behind the Handlebars’ video series
- Evers appoints trio to Milwaukee County Circuit Court
- Kubiak joins Amundsen Davis’ Business Litigation Service Group
- GRGB partners Jason Luczak, Nicole Masnica honored with Wisconsin Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers award
- Teuta Jonuzi, Joshua Hargrove promoted to equity partners at Tracey Wood & Associates
- Reinhart’s Taggatz joins International Association of Defense Counsel