Reinhart Boerner Van Deuren s.c. (Reinhart) announces the formation of its Artificial Intelligence (AI) Group
Reinhart Boerner Van Deuren s.c. (Reinhart) has again this year -- for the second year --- achieved Mansfield Rule Certification.
The new Mental Health Parity Group works with clients to implement all changes identified during the comparative review.
Kohler Company's plans to build its sixth golf course have run into a number of legal challenges after human remains were recovered from seven locations during a 2018 field investigation.
Reinhart Boerner Van Deuren s.c. announced Thursday Joseph Rekrut has joined the firm’s Tax Practice. Rekrut advises mid-sized businesses, public charities, family foundations and high-net-worth individuals on tax controversy, planning and litigation matters. He works to streamline the complexities of the tax code so his clients can make well-informed decisions in pursuit of their goals. An [[...]
The International Association of Defense Counsel (IADC) has announced that Josh Taggatz, a shareholder at Reinhart Boerner Van Deuren in Madison, has accepted an invitation to join the IADC, the invitation-only global legal organization for attorneys who represent corporate and insurance interests.
Reinhart Boerner Van Deuren has announced that Brady Brown has rejoined Reinhart’s Corporate Practice in the firm’s Milwaukee office.
Robert Muten has rejoined Reinhart’s Labor and Employment Practice as a shareholder with the firm.
Reinhart Boerner Van Deuren has launched its completely redesigned website at www.reinhartlaw.com.
Reinhart Boerner Van Deuren and Quarles & Brady have both received Mansfield Rule 5.0 Certification.
Reinhart Boerner Van Deuren has added Jordan Robinson-Delaney to its Trusts and Estates Practice in the firm's Milwaukee office.
- Courtroom outbursts justified exclusion of mother from parental rights trial
- OSHA fines two Wisconsin construction companies after Lambeau Field carpenter’s death
- Vehicle wanted in Chicago homicide crashes into Milwaukee school bus during police pursuit
- Court to weigh social media and First Amendment
- Henry Kissinger, secretary of state under Presidents Nixon and Ford, dies at 100
- Judge dismisses liberal watchdog’s claims that Wisconsin impeachment panel violated open meeting law
- Milwaukee casting foundry sentenced for violating Clean Water Act
- IRS delays rules for payment apps’ users
- Judge cites handwritten will and awards real estate to Aretha Franklin’s sons
- Kenosha man gets life in prison for fatally stabbing his father, stepmother with a machete in 2021
- Official who posted ‘ballot selfie’ in Wisconsin has felony charge dismissed
- Federal court rules brokerage firm breached 1994 contract
- Power 30 Personal Injury Attorneys – Russell Nicolet
- Power 30 Personal Injury Attorneys – Benjamin Nicolet
- Power 30 Personal Injury Attorneys – Dustin T. Woehl
- Power 30 Personal Injury Attorneys – Katherine Metzger
- Power 30 Personal Injury Attorneys – Joseph Ryan
- Power 30 Personal Injury Attorneys – James M. Ryan
- Power 30 Personal Injury Attorneys – Dana Wachs
- Power 30 Personal Injury Attorneys – Mark L. Thomsen
- Power 30 Personal Injury Attorneys – Matthew Lein
- Power 30 Personal Injury Attorneys – Jeffrey A. Pitman
- Power 30 Personal Injury Attorneys – William Pemberton
- Power 30 Personal Injury Attorneys – Howard S. Sicula