Milwaukee County Circuit Court judge Lindsey Grady joins Quarles & Brady Litigation & Dispute Resolution Practice Group
Grady will also work with the Estate, Trust & Wealth Preservation Practice Group.
MADISON, Wis. (AP) — Operations are at the best they have been since 2019 at an embattled Wisconsin juvenile prison, while staffing shortages are hampering further progress, according to the latest report by a court-ordered monitor. The Wisconsin State Journal reported Thursday on the latest findings of the monitor overseeing the Lincoln Hills School for Boys […]
Quarles & Brady has combined with Adsero IP, an intellectual property law firm based in Denver.
Quarles & Brady's Maggie Utterback has been named the Madison office's managing partner.
In August 2021, the United States evacuated more than 76,000 Afghans who had aided the U.S. and the international community in their Afghanistan mission.
Quarles & Brady has combined with Paul, Plevin, Sullivan & Connaughton, effective Jan. 1.
Quarles & Brady has launched a state-of-the-art website as it unveils a new brand.
Reinhart Boerner Van Deuren and Quarles & Brady have both received Mansfield Rule 5.0 Certification.
With National Pro Bono Week taking place Oct. 23-29 and the need for pro bono legal services as great as ever, Quarles & Brady’s Milwaukee office is hosting a special event designed to introduce more of the firm’s attorneys and legal professionals to the organizations who need their help.
Quarles & Brady announced Tuesday the addition of Matthew Dombroski to the firm's Madison office.
Milwaukee area firms are showing support for the Wisconsin Humane Society’s Pet Walk Milwaukee.
Matters to Mind: Law firms tap their considerable resources to help professionals cope with pressures
With mental health a priority, firms, law schools strive to lower profession’s unsettling statistics
- Judge dismisses liberal watchdog’s claims that Wisconsin impeachment panel violated open meeting law
- Milwaukee casting foundry sentenced for violating Clean Water Act
- IRS delays rules for payment apps’ users
- Judge cites handwritten will and awards real estate to Aretha Franklin’s sons
- Kenosha man gets life in prison for fatally stabbing his father, stepmother with a machete in 2021
- Official who posted ‘ballot selfie’ in Wisconsin has felony charge dismissed
- Federal court rules brokerage firm breached 1994 contract
- County sued over death of pet dog shot by police
- Illinois taxpayers to foot $160 million bill to keep migrants warm in Chicago as winter approaches
- Report says Wisconsin Gov. Tony Evers used alternate email under name of Hall of Fame pitcher
- Voir dire begins in federal jury trial of man allegedly shot by four Milwaukee officers
- Court denies revocation of adoption
- Power 30 Personal Injury Attorneys – Russell Nicolet
- Power 30 Personal Injury Attorneys – Benjamin Nicolet
- Power 30 Personal Injury Attorneys – Dustin T. Woehl
- Power 30 Personal Injury Attorneys – Katherine Metzger
- Power 30 Personal Injury Attorneys – Joseph Ryan
- Power 30 Personal Injury Attorneys – James M. Ryan
- Power 30 Personal Injury Attorneys – Dana Wachs
- Power 30 Personal Injury Attorneys – Mark L. Thomsen
- Power 30 Personal Injury Attorneys – Matthew Lein
- Power 30 Personal Injury Attorneys – Jeffrey A. Pitman
- Power 30 Personal Injury Attorneys – William Pemberton
- Power 30 Personal Injury Attorneys – Howard S. Sicula