Quarles & Brady announced that three of its attorneys have been inducted as Wisconsin Law Foundation Fellows. Stacy Alexejun, Fred Gants and Michael Levey were honored on May 5 at a dinner in Madison.
Call it the great divide: Even as many legal professionals have grown accustomed to the conveniences of working remotely, more and more law firms are starting to expect them back in the office for at least a few days a week.
Quarles & Brady announced Thursday the return of Frank DeGuire as a partner in its Milwaukee office.
Quarles & Brady announced Monday the addition of Dan Kaminsky as a partner in its Milwaukee office.
Quarles & Brady, along with The Veterans Consortium, is holding pro bono training on Veterans Day.
Eleven attorneys have been elected partners at Quarles & Brady nationwide, including six in Wisconsin.
Better than most, Don Schott understands Merrick Garland’s pain.
Quarles & Brady will participate in a certification process designed to increase the diversity of firm leadership.
Patent attorney Kevin Rizzuto is one of the newest partners at Quarles & Brady's Milwaukee office.
Quarles & Brady has hired Chris Emerson as senior director of legal operations and innovation.
Quarles & Brady has named a new firm chair and added the role of president to its national leadership structure.
Retired Quarles & Brady partner James D. Friedman has been appointed as a referee for lawyer disciplinary matters.
- Wisconsin Assembly approves increases in out-of-state outdoor license fees to help close deficit
- Assembly OKs bill to suspend doe hunting in northern Wisconsin in attempt to regrow herd
- Wisconsin lawmakers OK bill to tackle forever chemicals pollution, but governor isn’t on board
- A man accused of stabbing another passenger on a Seattle to Las Vegas flight charged with assault
- Could gunowners face charges if kids access unlocked weapons? State laws differ
- EPA approves year-round sales of higher ethanol blend in Wisconsin, other states
- Former Black schools leader radio interview brings focus on race issues in Green Bay
- Parts of a Martin Luther King Jr. memorial in Denver have been stolen
- Right to contraception rejected by Wisconsin Assembly Republicans
- Planned Parenthood asks Wisconsin Supreme Court to find 1849 abortion law unconstitutional
- Alabama’s frozen embryo ruling is having its first effects
- Marquette Law School Poll: National survey shows Trump win over Biden
- Power 30 Personal Injury Attorneys – Russell Nicolet
- Power 30 Personal Injury Attorneys – Benjamin Nicolet
- Power 30 Personal Injury Attorneys – Dustin T. Woehl
- Power 30 Personal Injury Attorneys – Katherine Metzger
- Power 30 Personal Injury Attorneys – Joseph Ryan
- Power 30 Personal Injury Attorneys – James M. Ryan
- Power 30 Personal Injury Attorneys – Dana Wachs
- Power 30 Personal Injury Attorneys – Mark L. Thomsen
- Power 30 Personal Injury Attorneys – Matthew Lein
- Power 30 Personal Injury Attorneys – Jeffrey A. Pitman
- Power 30 Personal Injury Attorneys – William Pemberton
- Power 30 Personal Injury Attorneys – Howard S. Sicula