Gov. Evers announced his appointment of Jorge Fragoso to the Milwaukee County Circuit Court – Branch 23.
The urban planner didn't fit prerequisites for a writ of mandamus for Wauwatosa to hear his appeal, the judge said.
The Greendale mall has had a judgement for foreclosure since late 2021.
No one at the precinct station was struck by gunfire.
By Steve Schuster [email protected] Gov. Tony Evers announced Thursday that he is seeking applicants for the Milwaukee County Circuit Court – Branch 24. The appointment will fill the future vacancy being created by Judge Janet Protasiewicz’s resignation to serve on the Wisconsin Supreme Court. The new judge will complete a term ending July 31, 2024. […]
By Steve Schuster [email protected] Gov. Tony Evers announced Tuesday that he is seeking applicants for the Milwaukee County Circuit Court Branches 14 and 46. “The appointments will fill vacancies being created by Judge Christopher Foley’s resignation,” Evers said in a statement, noting that Judge David Feiss will also be resigning. Foley’s resignation will be effecti[...]
Gov. Tony Evers has appointed Kristela Cervera to the Milwaukee County Circuit Court. The appointment fills a vacancy created by the resignation of Brett Blomme. She will serve a term ending July 31.
Participants in Milwaukee County’s criminal justice system believe the courts will come back from the COVID-19 pandemic stronger than it was before.
Judge Reyna Morales has begun a campaign to remain on Milwaukee County Circuit Court Branch 42.
Gov. Tony Evers is seeking applicants for Milwaukee County Circuit Court Branch 42.
Milwaukee County Circuit Court judges will begin hearing in-person proceedings on Monday.
Milwaukee County Circuit Court Chief Judge Mary Triggiano expects the county will have seven criminal courts up and running in the next three weeks.
- Watchdog files open meetings lawsuit against secret panel studying Wisconsin justice’s impeachment
- McCarthy allies press GOP holdouts
- States expand Medicaid dental coverage
- Airbnb cracks down on bogus listings
- Hackers breach 2 Vegas casinos
- Solo vs. big law: Does size really matter?
- Wisconsin Court System’s director of public information officer retires abruptly
- New lawsuit launched over secret Vos impeachment investigation
- Federal judge rules for students with disabilities in age-cutoff case
- Wisconsin DNR board appointees tell Republican lawmakers they don’t support wolf population limit
- The most prevalent forms of cyber crime (CHART)
- Money laundering complaint filed against Justice Protasiewicz by convicted felon, election denier, alleged stalker
- Evers appoints McElroy as Price County district attorney
- Evers appoints Ann Peacock to Dane County Circuit Court
- Michael Best appoints Sarah Alt to new role as chief process and AI officer
- Attorney Peter Baziano joins Murphy Desmond in its Business and Real Estate practice groups
- GRGB partner Karnes honored at Run for Justice
- DeWitt’s Miotke reappointed to SPD’s Board
- Hupy and Abraham wins award for ‘Behind the Handlebars’ video series
- Evers appoints trio to Milwaukee County Circuit Court
- Kubiak joins Amundsen Davis’ Business Litigation Service Group
- GRGB partners Jason Luczak, Nicole Masnica honored with Wisconsin Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers award
- Teuta Jonuzi, Joshua Hargrove promoted to equity partners at Tracey Wood & Associates
- Reinhart’s Taggatz joins International Association of Defense Counsel