Voters in southeastern Wisconsin on Tuesday were choosing a Court of Appeals judge in a race that took a sharp partisan turn and featured ads referring to the Waukesha Christmas parade killings.
The Wisconsin Supreme Court has appointed Judge William Brash III as chief judge of the Wisconsin Court of Appeals.
Electronic filing in the Wisconsin Court of Appeals will become mandatory on Thursday.
Supreme Court: Reasoning unnecessary in appellate court’s denial of petition for interlocutory appeal
A Wisconsin Supreme Court majority has ruled that appellate courts are under no obligation to explain their reasoning for discretionary denials petitions for interlocutory appeal.
The Wisconsin Court of Appeals District III will begin to accept all documents by eFiling on Aug. 3.
Nearly two dozen states and several cities on Wednesday filed a legal challenge to the Trump administration's rollback of Obama-era mileage standards, saying science backed up the old regulations developed with the help of the nation's car makers.
The Wisconsin Supreme Court has found the Court of Appeals "short-circuited" a circuit court by issuing a constructive trust in the absence of fact-finding.
Gov. Tony Evers has named Jack L. Dávila the newest Milwaukee County circuit court judge. Dávila fills a vacancy made by Judge Maxine White's appointment to the Wisconsin Court of Appeals.
The Wisconsin Supreme Court has extended changes to its appellate court operations through May 22.
A U.S. appeals court on Monday upheld Trump administration changes that include additional hurdles for those seeking abortions through a federal program that helps low-income women.
Judge Mary Triggiano is the new chief judge of the First Judicial Administrative District in Milwaukee County. The Wisconsin Supreme Court announced Triggiano's appointment on Wednesday.
Judge Maxine White has been appointed to the Wisconsin Court of Appeals, District 1. She’s the first woman of color to serve on the Wisconsin appellate court. White is the chief judge of the First Judicial District and is responsible for the administrative, fiscal and personnel oversight of the Milwaukee County Circuit Court. She’s been […]
- Havana Syndrome hits CIA, Congress in Wisconsin, Russia takes credit
- Wisconsin woman gets life without parole for killing and dismembering ex-boyfriend
- Judge rules Donald Trump defrauded banks, insurers as he built real estate empire
- Wisconsin sues Amazon for illegally maintaining monopoly power
- Wisconsin state Senate’s chief clerk, former Legislative Council attorney, resigns following undisclosed allegation
- Watchdog files open meetings lawsuit against secret panel studying Wisconsin justice’s impeachment
- McCarthy allies press GOP holdouts
- States expand Medicaid dental coverage
- Airbnb cracks down on bogus listings
- Hackers breach 2 Vegas casinos
- Solo vs. big law: Does size really matter?
- Wisconsin Court System’s director of public information officer retires abruptly
- Evers appoints McElroy as Price County district attorney
- Evers appoints Ann Peacock to Dane County Circuit Court
- Michael Best appoints Sarah Alt to new role as chief process and AI officer
- Attorney Peter Baziano joins Murphy Desmond in its Business and Real Estate practice groups
- GRGB partner Karnes honored at Run for Justice
- DeWitt’s Miotke reappointed to SPD’s Board
- Hupy and Abraham wins award for ‘Behind the Handlebars’ video series
- Evers appoints trio to Milwaukee County Circuit Court
- Kubiak joins Amundsen Davis’ Business Litigation Service Group
- GRGB partners Jason Luczak, Nicole Masnica honored with Wisconsin Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers award
- Teuta Jonuzi, Joshua Hargrove promoted to equity partners at Tracey Wood & Associates
- Reinhart’s Taggatz joins International Association of Defense Counsel