Gov. Tony Evers is seeking applicants for a judge position on the Wisconsin Court of Appeals.
The Wisconsin Supreme Court has declined to adopt proposed changes to the state's rules governing the appellate record.
The Department of Workforce Development (DWD) appeals a circuit court decision affirming the Labor and Industry Review Commission’s (LIRC) decision waiving DWD’s recovery of erroneously paid unemployment benefits to three claimants.
Douglas argues the applicable statutes of limitation precluded all of the Trust’s claims against him, including its memorialization claim.
Antuan W. McClinton appeals a circuit court order denying his motion to vacate a sentence imposed after revocation of his probation.
An appellate court says an owner of a Lone Rock gas station improperly fired a clerk after she threatened to ask a prosecutor to investigate paycheck deductions.
Gov. Scott Walker has tapped a long-time corporation counsel to fill a spot on the Rock County bench.
The Wisconsin Court of Appeals reviewed more than 800 cases in 2015 and, in the end, affirmed circuit court judges around the state about 82 percent of the time.
A state Court of Appeals has dismissed a DePere couple’s lawsuit alleging that the village of Ashwaubenon could not tax their condo because it failed a building inspection.
A couple trying to build a road to their property did not get a fair hearing from the local town board, a Court of Appeals has ruled.
When a mid-state newspaper made a full-court press for the release of employee notes that were taken down during a school district’s disciplinary investigation, the Court of Appeals took the opportunity to construe an exception to the public-records law.
The Wisconsin Supreme Court has appointed District 2 Court of Appeals Judge Lisa Neubauer as chief judge for the state Court of Appeals.
- Wisconsin judge reaffirms July ruling that state law permits consensual abortions
- Wisconsin governor signs off on $500 million plan to fund repairs and upgrades at Brewers stadium
- Wisconsin Supreme Court votes to accept no new cases, denies several
- Black and Latino voters suing in federal court to block congressional district’s weakening minority voting
- Gov. Evers appoints Nicole Ziebell as Marquette County Register of Deeds
- Dane County looks to stop forcing unwed fathers to repay Medicaid birth costs from before 2020
- Republican leaders of Wisconsin Legislature at odds over withholding university pay raises
- Wisconsin pastor accused of exploiting children in Venezuela and Cuba gets 15 years
- Remains found in Indiana in 1982 identified as those of Wisconsin woman who vanished at age 20
- Wisconsin law requires vehicles to stay back from a working snowplow
- Jan. 6 suits can proceed
- House Expulsion of Santos marks sixth in chamber’s history
- Power 30 Personal Injury Attorneys – Russell Nicolet
- Power 30 Personal Injury Attorneys – Benjamin Nicolet
- Power 30 Personal Injury Attorneys – Dustin T. Woehl
- Power 30 Personal Injury Attorneys – Katherine Metzger
- Power 30 Personal Injury Attorneys – Joseph Ryan
- Power 30 Personal Injury Attorneys – James M. Ryan
- Power 30 Personal Injury Attorneys – Dana Wachs
- Power 30 Personal Injury Attorneys – Mark L. Thomsen
- Power 30 Personal Injury Attorneys – Matthew Lein
- Power 30 Personal Injury Attorneys – Jeffrey A. Pitman
- Power 30 Personal Injury Attorneys – William Pemberton
- Power 30 Personal Injury Attorneys – Howard S. Sicula