Hoffman Planning, Design & Construction has announced the addition of Greg Gerbers to its team.
Wisconsin voters are growing more pessimistic, a Marquette University Law School poll released Wednesday showed.
New nationwide law-school rankings list UW Law School as tied for the 29th best law school in the country, while Marquette University Law School remains at no. 102.
Participants in Milwaukee County’s criminal justice system believe the courts will come back from the COVID-19 pandemic stronger than it was before.
Alexis Arnold says she's sympathetic toward protesters who have peacefully fought racial injustice this summer. But as some demonstrations spiral into violence, her anxiety is building.
A wide majority of Wisconsin residents support requiring masks to be worn in all public places as concern about the coronavirus rises, a new Marquette University Law School poll released Tuesday showed.
The deadline for the annual Association for Women Lawyers Foundation scholarship applications is on Monday.
Wisconsinites will weigh in on the current makeup of the state Supreme Court in February as Justice Dan Kelly seeks election to a full 10-year term on the high court.
Marquette University Law School will be the host of the 2018 Restorative Justice Initiative Conference.
For the first time, women outnumber men among Marquette University Law School’s first-year students. Of the 190 1Ls that started this fall at Marquette, 52.1 percent are women and 47.9 are percent men.
Two legal scholars will be visiting Marquette University Law School to talk about the state of the U.S. Supreme Court.
The political commentator, author and former radio show host Charlie Sykes will be visiting Marquette University Law School.
- Madison takes center stage in the world of highway safety
- Hunter Biden pleads not guilty to three federal gun charges filed after his plea deal collapsed
- Attorney General Kaul urges Biden Administration to protect student loan borrowers
- Wisconsin Attorney General Kaul files reply briefs in abortion case
- Cigna Health insurance group to pay $172 million to resolve false claims act allegations
- Alyssa Chojnacki joins Meissner Tierney Fisher & Nichols
- Brian Cooley joins Meissner Tierney Fisher & Nichols
- Gov. Evers taps Shawanokasic for Menominee County Register of Deeds
- Trump Tower in Chicago sued for failed compliance with environmental laws
- Police chief suspended after raid
- FDA wants to regulate laboratory tests
- Owner of home health company convicted of $2.8M Medicare Fraud Scheme
- Evers appoints McElroy as Price County district attorney
- Evers appoints Ann Peacock to Dane County Circuit Court
- Michael Best appoints Sarah Alt to new role as chief process and AI officer
- Attorney Peter Baziano joins Murphy Desmond in its Business and Real Estate practice groups
- GRGB partner Karnes honored at Run for Justice
- DeWitt’s Miotke reappointed to SPD’s Board
- Hupy and Abraham wins award for ‘Behind the Handlebars’ video series
- Evers appoints trio to Milwaukee County Circuit Court
- Kubiak joins Amundsen Davis’ Business Litigation Service Group
- GRGB partners Jason Luczak, Nicole Masnica honored with Wisconsin Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers award
- Teuta Jonuzi, Joshua Hargrove promoted to equity partners at Tracey Wood & Associates
- Reinhart’s Taggatz joins International Association of Defense Counsel