President Donald Trump has nominated Waushara County’s district attorney to be the U.S. Attorney for the Western District of Wisconsin.
A hearing has been set for a former Milwaukee attorney’s second bid to get his license reinstated.
Three stakeholders in Milwaukee County’s criminal justice system will be appearing at a Marquette University Law School event to discuss the county’s use of a risk-assessment system.
Marquette University Law School will receive a $5.5 million gift to establish a public-policy research program.
Kindness, patience and compassion are not words the general public often associates with lawyers.
Judge Albert Diaz of the 4h Circuit will give a lecture at Marquette University Law School.
Critics of the John Doe investigations that have dogged Gov. Scott Walker since he took office in 2011 often make much of the fact that Wisconsin is the only state to have a law allowing the frequently secret probes.
Despite more job opportunities for new law school graduates, the percentage of law school grads who get jobs out of college fell for the sixth straight year, according to a study released this month.
Andrew DeClercq of Boardman & Clark LLP received the Individual Attorney Pro Bono Award at the Dane County Bar Association’s annual Pro Bono Breakfast on May 1.
What your body says can be as important as the words you speak, especially when it comes to putting clients at ease.
Matt Mitten, a professor at Marquette University's law school, recently was named the next president of the Sports Lawyers Association, a 1,700-member organization for those who practice and teach sports law.
An attorney disbarred in Arizona for misappropriating hundreds of thousands of dollars of money from client trust funds lost his license to practice law in Wisconsin on Friday.
- Past State Bar of Wisconsin President Ralph Milton Cagle passed away Friday
- Evers signs Bipartisan reckless driving bill
- Former IRS Employee pleads guilty to money laundering
- Glendale man found guilty of killing his mother, Colorado man also guilty of killing grandmother
- Brady Street shooting lands 30-year-old in hospital, suspect at-large
- Wisconsin governor takes action on 51 Bills
- Fake Donald Trump electors settle civil lawsuit in Wisconsin, agree that President Biden won
- Kohler golf course permit denied as Appeals Court upholds lower court
- Jessica Lynott announces candidacy for Racine County Judge
- Justices wrestle with OxyContin maker’s bankruptcy deal
- LGBTQIA+ sanctuary declarations may lack legal impact
- Teen and parents indicted after high school shootout
- Power 30 Personal Injury Attorneys – Russell Nicolet
- Power 30 Personal Injury Attorneys – Benjamin Nicolet
- Power 30 Personal Injury Attorneys – Dustin T. Woehl
- Power 30 Personal Injury Attorneys – Katherine Metzger
- Power 30 Personal Injury Attorneys – Joseph Ryan
- Power 30 Personal Injury Attorneys – James M. Ryan
- Power 30 Personal Injury Attorneys – Dana Wachs
- Power 30 Personal Injury Attorneys – Mark L. Thomsen
- Power 30 Personal Injury Attorneys – Matthew Lein
- Power 30 Personal Injury Attorneys – Jeffrey A. Pitman
- Power 30 Personal Injury Attorneys – William Pemberton
- Power 30 Personal Injury Attorneys – Howard S. Sicula