The Milwaukee office of Husch Blackwell will be moving into a new building in downtown Milwaukee.
The Madison office of Husch Blackwell will be hosting a reception with Wisconsin Women in Government and the League of Wisconsin Municipalities.
The Association of Women Lawyers recently honored the recipients of its annual awards and its foundation’s scholarships.
Buelow Vetter Buikema Olson & Vliet recently announced that attorney Brian Waterman has rejoined the firm.
Communication isn’t always easy in the midst of fast-paced merger and acquisition deals.
When the economy tanked in the late 2000s and early 2010s, even large law firms in Milwaukee, far away from New York, felt the effect.
Husch Blackwell announced on Tuesday that it has teamed with two other firms to set up a joint venture.
A Missouri-based law firm that recently merged with one of Wisconsin’s largest law firms is expecting to reduce its pool of attorneys.
Marci Kawski said it was a bit of good timing that she began practicing law related to consumer financial services when she did.
With a legal practice specializing in taxation, executive compensation and employment benefits, David Eckhardt is constantly kept on his toes.
Three Davis & Kuelthau attorneys recognized Davis & Kuelthau recently announced that three of its attorneys were recognized as Lawyer of the Year by The Best Lawyers in America, a national and local peer-review publication. They are: Kevin Lyons, Milwaukee metro area, arbitration Matthew McClean, Milwaukee metro area, construction law Robert W. Burns, Green Bay […]
A magazine has recognized 50 law firms for retaining and promoting women lawyers, and four of those firms are either based in Wisconsin or have offices here. Working Mother announced Tuesday that Foley & Lardner, Husch Blackwell, Quarles & Brady and Perkins Coie were among the “2017 Best Law Firms for Women.” According to the […]
- Judge bars media cameras in slayings case, but the court will livestream
- $2 million awarded by Federal jury for MPD excessive force, officers’ failure to intervene
- Wisconsin Attorney General joins multistate Amicus Brief to uphold laws restricting gun magazine capacity
- Lawyer with ties to Brookfield, Wis. sentenced to four Years in Federal Prison
- Justice Sandra Day O’Connor, the first woman on the Supreme Court, has died at age 93
- Gov. Evers appoints Toni L. Young to the Racine County Circuit Court
- Gov. Evers appoints Frank Gagliardi to the Kenosha County Circuit Court
- Unions in Wisconsin sue to reverse collective bargaining restrictions on teachers, others
- Courtroom outbursts justified exclusion of mother from parental rights trial
- OSHA fines two Wisconsin construction companies after Lambeau Field carpenter’s death
- Vehicle wanted in Chicago homicide crashes into Milwaukee school bus during police pursuit
- Court to weigh social media and First Amendment
- Power 30 Personal Injury Attorneys – Russell Nicolet
- Power 30 Personal Injury Attorneys – Benjamin Nicolet
- Power 30 Personal Injury Attorneys – Dustin T. Woehl
- Power 30 Personal Injury Attorneys – Katherine Metzger
- Power 30 Personal Injury Attorneys – Joseph Ryan
- Power 30 Personal Injury Attorneys – James M. Ryan
- Power 30 Personal Injury Attorneys – Dana Wachs
- Power 30 Personal Injury Attorneys – Mark L. Thomsen
- Power 30 Personal Injury Attorneys – Matthew Lein
- Power 30 Personal Injury Attorneys – Jeffrey A. Pitman
- Power 30 Personal Injury Attorneys – William Pemberton
- Power 30 Personal Injury Attorneys – Howard S. Sicula