Wisconsin legal community (from prosecutors to defamation and copyright attorneys) weigh in as Chicago man is suing 27 women over a Facebook group post.
Godfrey & Kahn has opened its newest office in Eau Claire as the firm expands into western Wisconsin.
Starting in July, all Wisconsin courts will be allowed to hold remote proceedings under a recent petition granted by the Wisconsin Supreme Court.
Rebeca López, a shareholder at Godfrey & Kahn’s Milwaukee office, received the Howard B. Eisenberg Service award from Marquette University.
The attorneys Peter Albrecht, Allison Andrew and Emily Fons have joined the law firm Godfrey & Kahn.
Michael W. Taibleson has joined Godfrey & Kahn's Employee Benefits and Tax Practice Groups as special counsel.
Husch Blackwell has more than doubled its Wisconsin health care team, adding 12 attorneys and a paralegal to its Madison office in the first weeks of 2020. The new hires are the local result of the firm’s national strategy to expand its health-care practice.
Twelve attorneys have joined Husch Blackwell's health care, life sciences and education-industry team, the firm announced Monday. The attorneys come from Godfrey & Kahn and Reinhart.
Ahead of the 2020 elections, a shareholder at Godfrey & Kahn has asked the Wisconsin Ethics Commission to provide an advisory opinion on the sale of polling research and other data.
Hupy and Abraham celebrated it 50th anniversary with a gathering on April 15 at its office in downtown Milwaukee.
von Briesen attorney appointed leader association of school lawyers von Briesen & Roper’s Christine Hamiel has been appointed president of the Wisconsin School Attorneys Association. Hamiel, who works in the firm’s Milwaukee office, is a shareholder and leader of the School Law Section at von Briesen. She was appointed president at the Feb. 20 meeting […]
The Wisconsin Institute for Law & Liberty recently announced new hires and promotions.
- EPA approves year-round sales of higher ethanol blend in Wisconsin, other states
- Former Black schools leader radio interview brings focus on race issues in Green Bay
- Parts of a Martin Luther King Jr. memorial in Denver have been stolen
- Right to contraception rejected by Wisconsin Assembly Republicans
- Planned Parenthood asks Wisconsin Supreme Court to find 1849 abortion law unconstitutional
- Alabama’s frozen embryo ruling is having its first effects
- Marquette Law School Poll: National survey shows Trump win over Biden
- Wisconsin school district releases tape of Black superintendent’s comments that led to resignation
- Evers signals he won’t sign bill to fight PFAS as legislative session nears end
- New York AG says she’ll seize Donald Trump’s property if he can’t pay $454 million civil fraud debt
- Federal student loans for nearly 153,000 borrowers are being automatically canceled, Biden says
- Wisconsin bills to fight ‘forever chemicals’ pollution, speed ballot counting in jeopardy
- Power 30 Personal Injury Attorneys – Russell Nicolet
- Power 30 Personal Injury Attorneys – Benjamin Nicolet
- Power 30 Personal Injury Attorneys – Dustin T. Woehl
- Power 30 Personal Injury Attorneys – Katherine Metzger
- Power 30 Personal Injury Attorneys – Joseph Ryan
- Power 30 Personal Injury Attorneys – James M. Ryan
- Power 30 Personal Injury Attorneys – Dana Wachs
- Power 30 Personal Injury Attorneys – Mark L. Thomsen
- Power 30 Personal Injury Attorneys – Matthew Lein
- Power 30 Personal Injury Attorneys – Jeffrey A. Pitman
- Power 30 Personal Injury Attorneys – William Pemberton
- Power 30 Personal Injury Attorneys – Howard S. Sicula