Gov. Tony Evers has appointed Amber Raffeet August, Raphael Ramos and Anderson Gansner to the Milwaukee County Circuit Court.
By Steve Schuster [email protected] Gov. Tony Evers announced Tuesday that he is seeking applicants for the Milwaukee County Circuit Court Branches 14 and 46. “The appointments will fill vacancies being created by Judge Christopher Foley’s resignation,” Evers said in a statement, noting that Judge David Feiss will also be resigning. Foley’s resignation will be effecti[...]
Following Judge Bonnie Gordon’s resignation Friday, Milwaukee County Assistant District Attorney David Feiss has announced he will run for judge in Branch 46.
A former West Allis debt collection attorney who admitted to stealing more than $780,000 from his clients has pleaded guilty to criminal charges.
Milwaukee County Assistant District Attorney David Feiss found no weight to allegations raised on the floor of a July 24 Milwaukee Common Council meeting that a city official was improperly diverting money from a city account, according to a letter from Feiss to an alderman.
Milwaukee County prosecutor Marissa Santiago is exercising her will to stick with a job she loves, in the face of financial frustration.
By TODD RICHMOND Associated Press MADISON, Wis. (AP) — Wisconsin district attorneys are bracing for a state-mandated work reduction for their assistant prosecutors, with some saying the “idiotic” move could mean crippling delays across the state’s criminal justice system. The state Department of Administration warned hundreds of assistant district attorneys that a 20 percent wo[...]
Prosecutor’s offices throughout Wisconsin are facing the possibility of having to significantly shuffle or delay courts dates if assistant district attorneys are forced to take six additional furlough days by June 30. In a proposal sent to the Association of State Prosecutors on Wednesday, the Office of State Employment Relations requested that members take an […]
- Attorneys gather in Milwaukee for Diversity Counsel Program
- Alex Eichhorn, Tabak Law secures $5 million workers comp settlement
- Judge orders prison, probation in last sentencings tied to plot to kidnap Michigan governor
- Gov. Evers Seeks applicants for Racine County Circuit Court
- Man fires shotgun outside Jewish temple as Hanukkah begins and says ‘free Palestine’
- Russian spies charged after targeting journalists, military, and intelligence community
- Past State Bar of Wisconsin President Ralph Milton Cagle passed away Friday
- Evers signs Bipartisan reckless driving bill
- Former IRS Employee pleads guilty to money laundering
- Glendale man found guilty of killing his mother, Colorado man also guilty of killing grandmother
- Brady Street shooting lands 30-year-old in hospital, suspect at-large
- Wisconsin governor takes action on 51 Bills
- Power 30 Personal Injury Attorneys – Russell Nicolet
- Power 30 Personal Injury Attorneys – Benjamin Nicolet
- Power 30 Personal Injury Attorneys – Dustin T. Woehl
- Power 30 Personal Injury Attorneys – Katherine Metzger
- Power 30 Personal Injury Attorneys – Joseph Ryan
- Power 30 Personal Injury Attorneys – James M. Ryan
- Power 30 Personal Injury Attorneys – Dana Wachs
- Power 30 Personal Injury Attorneys – Mark L. Thomsen
- Power 30 Personal Injury Attorneys – Matthew Lein
- Power 30 Personal Injury Attorneys – Jeffrey A. Pitman
- Power 30 Personal Injury Attorneys – William Pemberton
- Power 30 Personal Injury Attorneys – Howard S. Sicula