Jessica appeals from an order terminating her parental rights (TPR) to her daughter, and an order denying her motion for postdispositional relief.
Willie Allison appeals a judgment, entered upon a jury’s verdicts, convicting him of three counts of human trafficking, as a repeater; one count of second-degree reckless injury, as a repeater; two counts of delivering three grams or less of heroin, as a second or subsequent offense, with one count as a party to a crime; and one count of maintaining a drug trafficking place, as a second or subse[...]
Robert C. Stryker, pro se, appeals a judgment of conviction for first-degree sexual assault of a child and an order denying his motion for postconviction relief.
Julie C. Valadez appeals from a judgment of divorce terminating her marriage to her former husband, Ricardo Valadez.
Tanya M. Liedke appeals from an order denying her motion for correction of sentence credit.
Daimon Von Jackson, Jr. appeals from a judgment of conviction entered after his no contest plea to second-degree reckless homicide as a repeater with the use of a dangerous weapon contrary to WIS. STAT. §§ 940.06(1) (2013-14),1 939.62(1)(c), and 939.63(1)(b) (hereinafter “second-degree reckless homicide”), and from an order denying his postconviction motion seeking to withdraw his plea.
Andrew M. Obregon appeals from a judgment of conviction for various offenses, including first-degree intentional homicide, as well as from an order denying his postconviction motion seeking plea withdrawal.
Jan Gronewold appeals from an order finding him in contempt of court for failing to pay court-ordered maintenance to his ex-wife, Kim Gronewold.
Tommie Lee Carter appeals his judgment of conviction entered after he pled guilty to attempted robbery with the threat of force.
Charles Fedie appeals from a judgment of conviction for both possession of child pornography and sexual exploitation of a child, as well as the denial of his motion for postconviction relief.
Paul Brian Jones appeals from a judgment, entered following a bench trial, convicting him of first-degree sexual assault of a child under thirteen years old and from orders denying him postconviction relief.
VK Citgo LLC and Gurdev Singh (collectively “Citgo”) appeal the order of the circuit court affirming the decision of the City of Milwaukee and the City of Milwaukee Common Council (collectively the “City”) not to renew Citgo’s licenses for Extended Hours Establishment, Filling Station, Weights and Measures, and Food Dealer (the “Licenses”).
- Solo vs. big law: Does size really matter?
- Wisconsin Court System’s director of public information officer retires abruptly
- New lawsuit launched over secret Vos impeachment investigation
- Federal judge rules for students with disabilities in age-cutoff case
- Wisconsin DNR board appointees tell Republican lawmakers they don’t support wolf population limit
- The most prevalent forms of cyber crime (CHART)
- Money laundering complaint filed against Justice Protasiewicz by convicted felon, election denier, alleged stalker
- Gov. Evers continues to seek applicants for Barron County Circuit Court
- GOP, Garland clash at hearing
- Bipartisan group of Wisconsin lawmakers propose ranked-choice voting and top-five primaries
- Wisconsin Ethics Commission staff leakers face 9 months prison, $10,000 fine
- Republican legislators fail to respond to child care crisis survey
- Evers appoints McElroy as Price County district attorney
- Evers appoints Ann Peacock to Dane County Circuit Court
- Michael Best appoints Sarah Alt to new role as chief process and AI officer
- Attorney Peter Baziano joins Murphy Desmond in its Business and Real Estate practice groups
- GRGB partner Karnes honored at Run for Justice
- DeWitt’s Miotke reappointed to SPD’s Board
- Hupy and Abraham wins award for ‘Behind the Handlebars’ video series
- Evers appoints trio to Milwaukee County Circuit Court
- Kubiak joins Amundsen Davis’ Business Litigation Service Group
- GRGB partners Jason Luczak, Nicole Masnica honored with Wisconsin Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers award
- Teuta Jonuzi, Joshua Hargrove promoted to equity partners at Tracey Wood & Associates
- Reinhart’s Taggatz joins International Association of Defense Counsel