A Missouri-based law firm that recently merged with one of Wisconsin’s largest law firms is expecting to reduce its pool of attorneys.
With associate attorneys settling into new positions and law students interviewing for internships, October is a time when many look forward to entering the legal profession.
The Associated General Contractors of Greater Milwaukee has announced that Nathan Jurowski has been appointed to the Building Trades United Pension Trust Fund by the AGC Board of Directors.
Husch Blackwell has named the three attorneys who will manage its new offices in Milwaukee, Madison and Waukesha County.
One of Wisconsin’s largest law firms and a Missouri-based law firm are taking the final steps Friday needed to make their merger official.
The merger of one of Wisconsin’s largest law firms and a Missouri-based law firm is on track to happen on Friday.
Two side comments in recent Wisconsin Supreme Court decisions have left appellate lawyers wondering whether the rules of procedure have changed for parties defending a Court of Appeals decision before the high court.
Tenants of the 411 East Wisconsin Center in downtown Milwaukee — including Quarles & Brady, Lindner & Marsack and von Briesen — recently kicked off the first-ever 411 Fights Summer Hunger initiative.
Whyte Hirschboeck Dudek recently published a special report regarding a new Occupational Safety and Health Administration rule that will increase employers' reporting requirements for workplace illnesses and injuries.
Every day is like a game of chess for Leslie Gutierrez.
The merger between one of Wisconsin's largest law firms and a Kansas City, Mo., firm has been pushed back.
On May 12, the Occupational Safety and Health Administration published a final rule requiring certain employers to electronically submit workplace injury and illness information to OSHA and requiring all employers to adopt procedures to encourage employee reporting.
- Solo vs. big law: Does size really matter?
- Wisconsin Court System’s director of public information officer retires abruptly
- New lawsuit launched over secret Vos impeachment investigation
- Federal judge rules for students with disabilities in age-cutoff case
- Wisconsin DNR board appointees tell Republican lawmakers they don’t support wolf population limit
- The most prevalent forms of cyber crime (CHART)
- Money laundering complaint filed against Justice Protasiewicz by convicted felon, election denier, alleged stalker
- Gov. Evers continues to seek applicants for Barron County Circuit Court
- GOP, Garland clash at hearing
- Bipartisan group of Wisconsin lawmakers propose ranked-choice voting and top-five primaries
- Wisconsin Ethics Commission staff leakers face 9 months prison, $10,000 fine
- Republican legislators fail to respond to child care crisis survey
- Evers appoints McElroy as Price County district attorney
- Evers appoints Ann Peacock to Dane County Circuit Court
- Michael Best appoints Sarah Alt to new role as chief process and AI officer
- Attorney Peter Baziano joins Murphy Desmond in its Business and Real Estate practice groups
- GRGB partner Karnes honored at Run for Justice
- DeWitt’s Miotke reappointed to SPD’s Board
- Hupy and Abraham wins award for ‘Behind the Handlebars’ video series
- Evers appoints trio to Milwaukee County Circuit Court
- Kubiak joins Amundsen Davis’ Business Litigation Service Group
- GRGB partners Jason Luczak, Nicole Masnica honored with Wisconsin Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers award
- Teuta Jonuzi, Joshua Hargrove promoted to equity partners at Tracey Wood & Associates
- Reinhart’s Taggatz joins International Association of Defense Counsel