Hupy and Abraham President Michael Hupy recently donated $50,000 to the Milwaukee Justice Center.
Attorneys throughout the state have been named to the annual Best Lawyers in America list.
The Association for Women Lawyers has announced its new Board of Directors.
With a Chicago policeman for a father, John Halpin never imagined he would grow up to be an attorney.
Karen Tidwall and her colleagues weren’t quite sure what would come of their firm’s cultural audit, but they knew what they didn’t want.
Michael Dahm has carefully crafted a legal practice that brings together his interests in the law and finance.
Reinhart Boerner Van Deuren has announced that Francis Deisinger, the firm's General Counsel and a shareholder in its Litigation Practice, has been elected as the next president-elect of the State Bar of Wisconsin.
Maybe it’s because he majored in science and worked in that field for several years in California before attending law school in New York, but Bill Gardner enjoys it when cases are complicated.
Karen Tidwall didn’t think girls became lawyers. Her high school English teacher changed that.
Dan Miske found out firsthand that sometimes where you live can influence your career path.
Legal cases can sometimes move slowly, taking months or years before they’re resolved. That’s not necessarily the case with employment and worker’s compensation cases.
- $2 million awarded by Federal jury for MPD excessive force, officers’ failure to intervene
- Wisconsin Attorney General joins multistate Amicus Brief to uphold laws restricting gun magazine capacity
- Lawyer with ties to Brookfield, Wis. sentenced to four Years in Federal Prison
- Justice Sandra Day O’Connor, the first woman on the Supreme Court, has died at age 93
- Gov. Evers appoints Toni L. Young to the Racine County Circuit Court
- Gov. Evers appoints Frank Gagliardi to the Kenosha County Circuit Court
- Unions in Wisconsin sue to reverse collective bargaining restrictions on teachers, others
- Courtroom outbursts justified exclusion of mother from parental rights trial
- OSHA fines two Wisconsin construction companies after Lambeau Field carpenter’s death
- Vehicle wanted in Chicago homicide crashes into Milwaukee school bus during police pursuit
- Court to weigh social media and First Amendment
- Henry Kissinger, secretary of state under Presidents Nixon and Ford, dies at 100
- Power 30 Personal Injury Attorneys – Russell Nicolet
- Power 30 Personal Injury Attorneys – Benjamin Nicolet
- Power 30 Personal Injury Attorneys – Dustin T. Woehl
- Power 30 Personal Injury Attorneys – Katherine Metzger
- Power 30 Personal Injury Attorneys – Joseph Ryan
- Power 30 Personal Injury Attorneys – James M. Ryan
- Power 30 Personal Injury Attorneys – Dana Wachs
- Power 30 Personal Injury Attorneys – Mark L. Thomsen
- Power 30 Personal Injury Attorneys – Matthew Lein
- Power 30 Personal Injury Attorneys – Jeffrey A. Pitman
- Power 30 Personal Injury Attorneys – William Pemberton
- Power 30 Personal Injury Attorneys – Howard S. Sicula