Hall, Render, Killian, Heath & Lyman has announced that associate attorneys Sarah Semrow and James Junger have joined the firm's Milwaukee office.
Madison-based Stafford Rosenbaum LLP has named Susan Allen as a partner.
Milwaukee-based Walny Legal Group LLC has launched the state’s only estate and probate mediation service registered with the Wisconsin Association of Mediators.
Working on a merger and acquisition case during a law school internship was all Gretchen Cleveland needed to convince her to move toward corporate law.
The Wisconsin LGBT Chamber of Commerce recently announced that Whyte Hirschboeck Dudek S.C. has joined the Chamber as its newest Gold Founding Member.
Frank Gumina has been named Milwaukee-based Whyte Hirschboeck Dudek S.C.'s executive vice president of Legal Services.
Jordan Corning first felt the pull toward becoming an attorney after watching the movie “A Time to Kill.”
Patricia Gibeault of Axley Brynelson LLP, Madison, is the firm’s first female managing partner.
Molly Berkery has joined the Law Firm of Conway, Olejniczak & Jerry SC.
A few years ago, I was living every reporter’s nightmare. Every call I made went to people’s voicemails.
Deja Vishny was installed to the Board of Directors of the National Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers.
Grant Killoran of O'Neil, Cannon, Hollman, DeJong & Laing SC, Milwaukee, was elected by the State Bar of Wisconsin to serve a two-year term as one of its five delegates to the American Bar Association House of Delegates.
- Past State Bar of Wisconsin President Ralph Milton Cagle passed away Friday
- Evers signs Bipartisan reckless driving bill
- Former IRS Employee pleads guilty to money laundering
- Glendale man found guilty of killing his mother, Colorado man also guilty of killing grandmother
- Brady Street shooting lands 30-year-old in hospital, suspect at-large
- Wisconsin governor takes action on 51 Bills
- Fake Donald Trump electors settle civil lawsuit in Wisconsin, agree that President Biden won
- Kohler golf course permit denied as Appeals Court upholds lower court
- Jessica Lynott announces candidacy for Racine County Judge
- Justices wrestle with OxyContin maker’s bankruptcy deal
- LGBTQIA+ sanctuary declarations may lack legal impact
- Teen and parents indicted after high school shootout
- Power 30 Personal Injury Attorneys – Russell Nicolet
- Power 30 Personal Injury Attorneys – Benjamin Nicolet
- Power 30 Personal Injury Attorneys – Dustin T. Woehl
- Power 30 Personal Injury Attorneys – Katherine Metzger
- Power 30 Personal Injury Attorneys – Joseph Ryan
- Power 30 Personal Injury Attorneys – James M. Ryan
- Power 30 Personal Injury Attorneys – Dana Wachs
- Power 30 Personal Injury Attorneys – Mark L. Thomsen
- Power 30 Personal Injury Attorneys – Matthew Lein
- Power 30 Personal Injury Attorneys – Jeffrey A. Pitman
- Power 30 Personal Injury Attorneys – William Pemberton
- Power 30 Personal Injury Attorneys – Howard S. Sicula