A lawsuit filed Wednesday asks Wisconsin's newly liberal-controlled state Supreme Court to throw out Republican-drawn legislative maps as unconstitutional, the latest legal challenge of many nationwide that could upset political boundary lines before the 2024 election.
A lawsuit filed Tuesday by Wisconsin criminal justice advocacy groups seeks to block two Republican-sponsored measures from appearing on the April ballot, arguing that they were not submitted on time to the correct elections officials.
After spending the last 10 years in the Wisconsin State Senate, Derek Punches has joined Stafford Rosenbaum.
Stafford Rosenbaum announced Thursday that attorney James Statz has been elected to its five-member Board of Directors.
Stafford Rosenbaum has hired Isaac Brodkey as an associate at its Madison office.
The U.S. Supreme Court is siding with Republicans to prevent Wisconsin from counting mailed ballots that are received after Election Day.
As a family law attorney, Tiffany Highstrom believes in finding practical remedies to some of the biggest difficulties her clients are facing in life.
At first glance, the two parts of Susan Allen’s legal practice may seem as if they have little in common. But to Allen, a partner at Stafford Rosenbaum in Milwaukee, her litigation practice and work for municipalities are a natural combination.
Christopher Hughes recalls learning about the legal profession early on from his grandfather.
When it comes to the business side of managing a law firm, reading financial reports can often end up low on a lawyer's To-Do list.
Ogletree, Deakins, Nash, Smoak & Stewart has joined the LGBT Chamber as its newest Gold Founding Member.
Paul Kent believes a leader is someone who can represent the best side of the legal profession, exemplifying it through advocacy, problem solving and offering a helping hand.
- Havana Syndrome hits CIA, Congress in Wisconsin, Russia takes credit
- Wisconsin woman gets life without parole for killing and dismembering ex-boyfriend
- Judge rules Donald Trump defrauded banks, insurers as he built real estate empire
- Wisconsin sues Amazon for illegally maintaining monopoly power
- Wisconsin state Senate’s chief clerk, former Legislative Council attorney, resigns following undisclosed allegation
- Watchdog files open meetings lawsuit against secret panel studying Wisconsin justice’s impeachment
- McCarthy allies press GOP holdouts
- States expand Medicaid dental coverage
- Airbnb cracks down on bogus listings
- Hackers breach 2 Vegas casinos
- Solo vs. big law: Does size really matter?
- Wisconsin Court System’s director of public information officer retires abruptly
- Evers appoints McElroy as Price County district attorney
- Evers appoints Ann Peacock to Dane County Circuit Court
- Michael Best appoints Sarah Alt to new role as chief process and AI officer
- Attorney Peter Baziano joins Murphy Desmond in its Business and Real Estate practice groups
- GRGB partner Karnes honored at Run for Justice
- DeWitt’s Miotke reappointed to SPD’s Board
- Hupy and Abraham wins award for ‘Behind the Handlebars’ video series
- Evers appoints trio to Milwaukee County Circuit Court
- Kubiak joins Amundsen Davis’ Business Litigation Service Group
- GRGB partners Jason Luczak, Nicole Masnica honored with Wisconsin Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers award
- Teuta Jonuzi, Joshua Hargrove promoted to equity partners at Tracey Wood & Associates
- Reinhart’s Taggatz joins International Association of Defense Counsel