With a 6-3 majority, conservative justices on the Supreme Court may appear poised to hand down decisions that the Republican presidents who appointed them would applaud.
John Roberts is heading a Supreme Court in crisis. The chief justice has already ordered an investigation of the leak this week of a draft opinion suggesting the court could be poised to overturn Roe v. Wade, the 1973 case legalizing abortion nationwide.
The installation of a new district attorney for Eau Claire County brings a new chapter to the beleaguered office. We hope Peter Rindal does well.
A candlelight vigil in honor of the life and service of U.S. Supreme Court Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg has been postponed three days in honor of Shabbat, the weekly day of rest in the Jewish religion.
A life-size portrait of Supreme Court Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg’s flag-draped casket will be on public view in the lobby of Milwaukee City Hall from Saturday, Sept. 18 to Wednesday, Sept. 29.
The American Constitution Society has created a $5,000 cash award for faculty in memory of Supreme Court Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg.
She didn't have to wear a black robe or even be in Washington, but Justice Amy Coney Barrett joined her new colleagues at the Supreme Court on Monday to hear arguments for the first time.
Senate Democrats branded Supreme Court nominee Amy Coney Barrett a threat to Americans' health care during the coronavirus pandemic Monday at the start of a fast-tracked hearing that Republicans are confident will end with Barrett's confirmation to replace the late Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg before Election Day.
Supreme Court justices discussed restaurant menus, computer keyboards, songs and even the periodic table Wednesday in trying to resolve a copyright dispute between tech giants Google and Oracle.
Late Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg died Friday. The battle over timing to nominate her replacement has begun.
Chief Justice John Roberts says the words that best describe the late Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg are "tough, brave, a fighter, a winner" but also "thoughtful, careful, compassionate, honest."
President Donald Trump has said he would nominate a woman to replace Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg, who died Friday at the age of 87 and was a champion of gender equality. Here's a look at the top contenders.
- Chiefs parade shooting could be a new test of expanded ‘stand your ground’ protections
- Milwaukee Police investigating battery of officer on Wisconsin Ave. downtown
- Wis. Attorney General Kaul petitions Wis. Supreme Court to take abortion case
- Wisconsin State Patrol to conduct special enforcement to stop risky driving in Racine County
- Spotted Cow beer security fraud allegations dismissed by Court of Appeals
- Evers urges lawmakers to support compromise to release $125 Million to fight PFAS contaminants
- Wisconsin Supreme Court accepts two cases, denies several others
- Cyber crime expected to skyrocket (CHART)
- The Koch network, the Brewers, Kwik Trip: here’s who spent the most on lobbying in Wisconsin last year
- Family Dollar Stores LLC pleads guilty to holding consumer products under unsanitary conditions over rodent-infested warehouse
- Republican Wisconsin Senate candidate Hovde launches first campaign ad
- Police: 2 killed, 2 wounded in Milwaukee gunfire exchange
- Power 30 Personal Injury Attorneys – Russell Nicolet
- Power 30 Personal Injury Attorneys – Benjamin Nicolet
- Power 30 Personal Injury Attorneys – Dustin T. Woehl
- Power 30 Personal Injury Attorneys – Katherine Metzger
- Power 30 Personal Injury Attorneys – Joseph Ryan
- Power 30 Personal Injury Attorneys – James M. Ryan
- Power 30 Personal Injury Attorneys – Dana Wachs
- Power 30 Personal Injury Attorneys – Mark L. Thomsen
- Power 30 Personal Injury Attorneys – Matthew Lein
- Power 30 Personal Injury Attorneys – Jeffrey A. Pitman
- Power 30 Personal Injury Attorneys – William Pemberton
- Power 30 Personal Injury Attorneys – Howard S. Sicula