Previous law only allowed Milwaukee Police to tow vehicles following reckless driving incidents when a vehicle was unregistered.
The decedent is believed to be a 17-year-old Milwaukee male.
Unlike Illinois, Wisconsin's left lane on an interstate is not technically a "passing lane."
By Steve Schuster [email protected] On Friday, the Milwaukee Police Department (MPD), in partnership with the Office of Violence Prevention and the United Neighborhood Centers of Milwaukee (UNCOM), announced the launch of the Milwaukee Police Athletic League (MPAL). The Police Athletic League (PAL) is a national crime prevention initiative rooted in the belief that all youth […]
The bill now goes to Democratic Gov. Tony Evers, who has voiced his support for the measure.
Officials are transitioning from the Sig Sauer P320 to a Glock.
A motorist who fled from an attempted traffic stop in Milwaukee crashed into a car blocks away, fatally injuring a man, police said. Milwaukee police tried to make the traffic stop early Tuesday but the driver refused to stop and fled from the scene. The Milwaukee Police Department said officers did not initiate a pursuit […]
MILWAUKEE (AP) — A man who pleaded guilty to shooting a Milwaukee police officer and stealing his squad car last year has been sentenced to 40 years in prison. A Milwaukee County judge sentenced Jetrin Rodthong, 23, on Thursday for shooting Officer Herbert Davis III as the officer was investigating a report about a sick […]
MADISON, Wis. (AP) — Penalties for reckless driving would dramatically increase under a pair of Republican-backed bills that Wisconsin lawmakers are set to vote on Wednesday. The bills’ chief authors, Rep. Bob Donovan and Sen. Duey Stroebel, said they introduced the legislation in response to what they say are rising incidents of reckless driving in […]
- Milwaukee attorney loses law license in scathing Supreme Court decision
- Wisconsin Supreme Court rejects Democrats’ congressional redistricting challenge
- Milwaukee City Attorney top deputy Odalo Ohiku resigns amid investigations
- Fox Valley man sentenced to 14½ years in Federal Prison for Fentanyl trafficking, firearms
- Fraudulent Wisconsin tax return preparer sentenced to prison
- Harris will tout apprenticeships in a swing state visit to Wisconsin
- FTC sues to block grocery store merger impacting Metro Market, Pick ‘n Save prices
- Shirtless US Senate candidate submerges himself in Wisconsin lake, issues challenge to opponent
- United Healthcare Group company hacked, new security concerns and billing delays
- Evers signs bill increasing out-of-state bow and crossbow deer hunting license fees
- Third person dies from Milwaukee shooting that injured 4
- Marquette Law School to host Canadian Supreme Court justice
- Power 30 Personal Injury Attorneys – Russell Nicolet
- Power 30 Personal Injury Attorneys – Benjamin Nicolet
- Power 30 Personal Injury Attorneys – Dustin T. Woehl
- Power 30 Personal Injury Attorneys – Katherine Metzger
- Power 30 Personal Injury Attorneys – Joseph Ryan
- Power 30 Personal Injury Attorneys – James M. Ryan
- Power 30 Personal Injury Attorneys – Dana Wachs
- Power 30 Personal Injury Attorneys – Mark L. Thomsen
- Power 30 Personal Injury Attorneys – Matthew Lein
- Power 30 Personal Injury Attorneys – Jeffrey A. Pitman
- Power 30 Personal Injury Attorneys – William Pemberton
- Power 30 Personal Injury Attorneys – Howard S. Sicula